American Friends in São Paulo

Hi, I would like to meet some american friends in São Paulo, please write me! I would love to meet you!

Cinira

Welcome on Expat-blog Cinira! :) I hope you get lots of new contacts here. Do not hesitate to participate on other threads on the Sao Paulo forum.

Good luck
Christine

Hey I'm moving there on the 4th and would love to meet up with some people and learn the places in the city, plus get any helpful tips of finding an apartment.

Maybe we can grab a coffee!

Hi there!
My name is Rodrigo and I just got married. My wife is American and we are living in Brazil - Sao Paulo. Are there any American community in Sao Paulo? Because she doesn't speak Portuguese yet and I know it's been hard for her. Hope someone can help me. We live in Zona Leste Sao Paulo.

Thanks a lot!!!

zilrellim wrote:

Hey I'm moving there on the 4th and would love to meet up with some people and learn the places in the city, plus get any helpful tips of finding an apartment.

Maybe we can grab a coffee!

Hey, hi. Where in Sao Paulo are you going to stay? Are you arriving in September 4th? Where are you from?

I am looking for an apartment now and thinking to stay with a friend of mine's family when I get in. Would love to know if anyone has rooms available in their apartments. Or wants to meet for a coffee!

Hi Zilrellim and welcome to Expat.com :)
You should have a look at Sao Paulo's Classifieds -> Accommodation for share or Rooms for rent.
Good luck
Arlette

Hello, I just moved to Sao paulo a few weeks ago and I'm in need of some friends!!! My girlfriend works all week and I dont have much to do during the day yet because my portuguese isnt the best yet,but im learning. Let me know if you are still interested