Looking for a pinay hre in sp

Hi po.. im looking for a pinay hre in sp.. i really nees someone who can help me to communicate hre.. only for 1week.. pls message me..thank u..

Hello,
Why are you here? Are you on a temporary business ot tourism?
Anyway. Please  confirm
Josephine

Hi Sarah kmsta inbox tayo kung may time ka

amilynne wrote:

Hi Sarah kmsta inbox tayo kung may time ka

ENGLISH please as this is an ENGLISH speaking forum

Im on a vacation po..

Hi its josephine,
I  live here in SP I work as an enlglish teacher  im around paulista. Like you  Can speak english,tagalog and japanese.
F yo have email then we could communcate . Or any fb or phone number for wats up....
Ok see you
Josephne
(moderated: please avoid leaving your personal contact details here)

Josephine,

We strongly recommend that our members do not post personal and identifying information in the open forums, for obvious reasons of personal security. This sort of information should only be exchanged in our private message system and then only with those you have known for a while.

For that reason I have temporarily removed your posting pending review by TEAM.

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team

Thanks si james.. I will do that next ime
Josephne

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

Hi  yes i am  whcih part in SP are you

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

Hello heltie,

Out of consideration for all of our members would you kindly post in ENGLISH ONLY in this Anglophone forum.

Expat-blog has 5 separate and distinct languag-specific versions of our forums (English / Spanish / French / Italian / Portuguese) which you can access by clicking on the flag icon in the green banner at the top of the page and selecting the desired language from the drop-down menu.

In all of our forums it is required to post ONLY in the language of the specific forum.

Thankyou for your cooperation.

Cheers,
James       Expat-blog Experts Team

helllo im  here alson Sp im almost 5 days here i need back up very hard to comunicate here i dont know how to speak brazilian hahahah

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

Hello,
Mind if i ask you why are you here for business or tourism? Do you plan to stay longer?
Well i myself has problem  with the language. But im sure youll manage here are lots nice brazilian and expats who can help you including me myself..
You can also post here ..
Le me now  ok
Josephine

My Name is Lilian and I am looking for expat to make friends and teach brazilian portuguese and brazilian culture.

Hello my name is Lilian and I am a portuguese teacher so I can help you with our language and culture.

hi , may i help you. I am in sap Paulo.

hi, i wish to learn the language português . can you help me. i am english soeaking person.

hi  Lilian ,

Good evening, I am keenly wish to learn português language, if you kindly helo me , i will be highly thankful you.
i am living in são Paulo centro.