Any ''native'' English speakers living in Santos Sao Paulo??

I am just looking for a native speaker because i am the ''only'' english speaker here and i miss talking to some one. -I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A DATE- just someone to talk with.

i will be very happy to be speaking to you because anytime from now i will be coming to Brazil
and will be very happy to be talking with you, so as to get more information about the country since it is my first time visiting the country,
   stay bless.

Oh! hey there.... I'm not really in santos but I do head there quite often as the mother in law lives there and we're there most weekends. so will be happy to meet up for a cuppa if you would like... i could give drop you a note the next time I@m there. Was just there for 2 weeks over christmas and just got back to sao paulo 2 days ago.

Hello! I've just moved to Santos from South Africa and am looking to connect with other expats here!

Hello,
my name's Nick. I am Italian and I live in Santos where I teach English, Italian and French. I'd like to know English speakers living in Santos in order to exercise my English knowledge. I have been living here for a few years and I might give you some information about the place.
I hope to hear from you, bye, Nick.