Rent-a-Car (contact details....)

I have been reading on this blog that monthly car hire can cost upto OMR 150 to 200, to my amazement, most of the rent-a-car websites i have visited,...... quotes for a normal car is approx OMR 400 or approx USD 1,000 month!
Can anyone please share rent-a-car company websites, names, telephone contact that can give a quote of approx OMR 150 to 200.
Thanks so much!

canada2006 wrote:

I have been reading on this blog that monthly car hire can cost upto OMR 150 to 200, to my amazement, most of the rent-a-car websites i have visited,...... quotes for a normal car is approx OMR 400 or approx USD 1,000 month!
Can anyone please share rent-a-car company websites, names, telephone contact that can give a quote of approx OMR 150 to 200.
Thanks so much!

Try "ABC rent-a-car" - Mr. Joy (Company Manager - GSM: 95859497).

They provide quite competetive rates for car rentals.

Also Towell Leasing, they have some small cars like Mazda 2 at 160 OMR / month.... Zumrat (Towell Leasing) - 96790684

Also Zubair Leasing.... Can't remember the Guys name or number.... quite a long time ago

Car Rental expensive
At this price you can buy a small  used car
Solution contract with the driver temporarily will be cost 50 omr

Thanks Rammy, Khalid and Schaz for your prompt response. Much appreciated guys!
By the way what is the major difference between big rent-a-cars and these small companies? Hope they are reliable in terms of durability of cars.
Thanks again guys!

Most of these companies are well known in Oman, ABC Rentals, Towell etc..... Whether a small or a big company you still sign a contract with them as standard procedure and the cars are reliable. I guess companies like EuroCar, Hertz, have a premium tag for their names, pick and dropping stations spread out and wider range of cars.

Thanks again Rammy for the clarification. Much appreciated,

canada2006 wrote:

Thanks so much!

Check Autorent they give reasonable prices.
They offered me Nissan Micra at RO 160/- per month, Nissan Sunny RO 175/- and Renault RO 190/- per month.

hexebella wrote:

They offered me Nissan Micra at RO 160/- per month, Nissan Sunny RO 175/- and Renault RO 190/- per month.

:offtopic:
I guess they quoted you less so you violate the red signals :P
Right Hexebella  :lol:

gunner757 wrote:
hexebella wrote:

:offtopic:
I guess they quoted you less so you violate the red signals :P
Right Hexebella  :lol:

Tariq!  :/
You are exposing my driving. ...

Rates can be competitive but the insurance policy and other terms can annoy you at the end of rental period.

For best rates & comprehensive insurance, reach out to Emaar Island leasing, contact : 95 48 36 47

The vehicle that you rent is already insured by the leasing company.... All the prices quoted include the insurance of the vehicle. You don't have to take a separate vehicle insurance in Oman.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : too much free ads
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct