Travel and Tours Business

Hi everybody,

I am Maria, originally form Philippines and will be moving here from Singapore after 8 years to start a travel and tours business, I got my license already and to be very honest I am not a travel expert though I have background in the Airline Industry, so if you guys will be interested to come as an industrial partner or any form of partnership please let me know.

Hope to get good networks here :):)

Hello babyangelo and welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to drop in an advert in our section Business partners in Kuala Lumpur so as to increase your chances to find a partner.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

If you need a Malaysian licence to work in the Travel and Tourism industry, it may prove a little difficult, but a good business partner will no doubt be able to help. Setting up a company with Malaysian partners requires RM350,000 paid up capital injected into the company. Getting a work permit (employment pass) is a little difficult these days, but easier if you set up a 100% foreign owned company which requires RM1 million paid up capital.

Hello  !
I am TONY,  Cameroonian citizen. I`m in MALAYSIA since october 27th and for a MBA study program of one year in WIC. I am very interested in your project but unfortunately not as financial partner.  I came to Malaysia to study MBA and to find a business-opportunities and partnerships with companies and agencies that i could represent in my country later, and maybe even in the whole i know and that i have traveled. I am very interested in this activity , and i would like to be at your side to learn and discover all the realities of this profession.Then , to return to African and later, mount a platform or partnership with you.

Your Sincerely !

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : personal details removed for your own security

Hello,Maria!
What kind of tourism business you will do in Malaysia?
Inbound or outbound?
Me and my local partner are doing inbound tourism business here.
Please, inform me if you are interested.

Best regards,
Evgeniya.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting me, we will be doing inbound as for the time being.

Maybe we can chat via whassup or viber, can add me *************

Reason : phone number removed for your own security

Hi,

Are you still on a lookout for a business partner?

Cheers,

Jansen

Hi,

Yes I do, I am currently out of Malaysia now but I will be back on Thursday.

You may call me at *************

Reason : phone number removed for your own security

An old friend here who runs a travel business now has a job as a builder to meet his bills as business so bad. You have to be Malaysian and tour business is an overcrowded market with massive oversupply. Not a good investment in par with pig farming or Nigerian "investment" opportunities via the net!

Hi Maria and Tony,

Very interesting. I may contact you soon.

Regards,
Basher

hai maria!

im adawiyah. im Malaysian and now I've been working at one of private hospital in Kuala Lumpur. Basically, I am working as health tourism coordinator which our job scope is focusing on marketing and attracting international market to have a medical service at our hospital. we also engage in local and international travel & tours agencies so far. so, it seen that we can have a collaboration in future, I guess. haha.. nice to meet you! ;)