Las Vegas

Would love to visit Las Vegas again next year. What time of the year is best to go? I went during new years eve 6 years ago.

Also is anyone else going to be around/visiting next year, any plans? Possibly merge a plan together? I have several friends already coming with me on the trip so should be fun.

cagefighter wrote:

Would love to visit Las Vegas again next year. What time of the year is best to go? I went during new years eve 6 years ago.

Also is anyone else going to be around/visiting next year, any plans? Possibly merge a plan together? I have several friends already coming with me on the trip so should be fun.

Best time to go is when you can bet on NFL games, avoid the summer, the prices are lower then for a reason.

Hi  guys !!! October 31 will leave for Las vegas I planned three days. What do you say are only a few days ??? What do you recommend for the monument Valley ?? bus or car .... thanks

ManuINK wrote:

Hi  guys !!! October 31 will leave for Las vegas I planned three days. What do you say are only a few days ??? What do you recommend for the monument Valley ?? bus or car .... thanks

Monument Valley is 6 and half hours drive from Las Vegas. I would advise renting a car. Also, go through St George, UT, not through Flagstaff, AZ. The first road never gets much above 5,000 feet elevation while going through Flagstaff you'll go over 7,000 feet elevation and a few mountain passes and may encounter more winter weather in late October.
Las Vegas, NV to Monument Valley

October is a good time to go to Las Vegas.  It's cooler than summer and not as crowded as spring.

ManuINK wrote:

Three days for Las Vegas and Monument Valley?  That's not nearly enough time.

ManuINK wrote:

So how was your trip?  What did you find there?  Did you stand awhile and stare?  Did you meet anyone?