Cost of livibg

The closest place with a more international feel would be Bluwater Estate or Bukit Gita Bayu  or another housing or condo area around The Mines, which is a shopping entertainment hub. Putra Inda Condomium, Villa Park, Vista Amani

iproperty.com.my

http://www.propwall.my/seri_kembangan/the_heritage

"We've got a fully furnished 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment for rent at the Heritage in Mines (5 minutes walking distance from Serdang KTM station)

Rental is RM 2500.00 monthly for a six month contract which is suitable if you are staying here for a short term. Negotiable if you opt for a one year contract. Deposit is one month plus 500 for utilities.

Should you have any questions do PM me or email me at [email protected]"

KTM Kommuter and Serdang station very good location

http://www.ktmkomuter.com.my/station_ma … utemap.swf

What would the approximate monthly rent for a furnished condo? How many rooms would these condo have gravitas? Thanks

How far would this apartment from my proposed office? Do you have some pics of your apartment that you could me on [email protected]

Im sorry but you really have to do some research yourself now. You have been given all the tools and websites etc. It is impossible to answer your queries because property rentals depend on availability, size, quality of furnishings and maintenance, floor level, and age of development. Google maps is a good place to start as you can work out distances - in the case of the Heritage appartment it is 20 mins from Cyberjaya, but exactly door to door - an estimate.

Apartment looks fine but couldn't download the railway station link. Are you open to Relook at the rent? I will be in KL for atleast some years? What all includes the utilities? Dies your rent also include utilities like internet, TV, electricity, gas, water etc? All this discussion us subject to me getting the job

Read other posts and try harder to make links work.  Quite frankly I dont think you would survive leaving India if this is how you go about doing research. It is extremely tough to set one's self up in a new country as there are 101 things to look into and nothing seems to work or just what you want. i.e. you cant just transpose yourself from one country to another without pain and strain.  So try a bit harder so you know yourself what is available. The transport link is working perfectly and you are looking for the station called Serdang

I agree I will surely do my thorough research on the posdible requirements I would need when I land in KL. Yes I shall surely look into the train connectivity link too, any medical facilities, doctor dispensary closer to your apartment, vegetable, grocery store where I could buy pulses and stuff required for having a vegetarian food.

This is cheap and reasonably convenient accommodation

10 min drive to Cyberjaya

Gravitas let me crack the offer before I start bothering you again..