Entry Level Job Search for US Citizen

I have to clutter the board with more posts, however this has become the first solid resource of people not trying to scam others.

I am actively looking for an entry level job in Switzerland. I was hoping to get some tips on some sources for these jobs. From what I gather I know i will need work sponsorship (i think that is what it is called).

Is it unrealistic to think that I can find a job being a graduate of a US college with 2 undergrads in finance and accounting and not really having a solid base in any language other then english?

Any thoughts help!

Thanks
-Mk

Hi MK :)
Maybe you could post an ad in Switzerland's Classifieds -> Jobs section?
Good luck
Arlette

Hi, do you think I can get singing work in Switzerland if I move there? I dont know what their laws are regarding immigration. I am from California USA. I am a professional singer like Frank Sinatra. I am tired of USA and all the crime. My normal email is: [email protected]

Hi!! These two articles could helps : Work visas in Switzerland and Find a job in Switzerland, there are lots of info and useful links.

Good luck!

hi Lawrence,

The international companies wouldn't usually require languages other then English, although you are expected to learn once you are here. No, you dont need to find sponsorship here in Switzerland as I've experienced it. 

I'm not sure if you have any preference of industry. If not you can try Alstom (http://www.alstom.com/home/careers_sections/). They also have graduate programmes running yearly one with programme specifically for Finance graduates. Check it out.