Seeking home rental in Aix 2015

I will be working in Aix in Spring 2015 (late February to mid-June) and am trying to find a home to rent in town, 3BR or more with some charm, sophistication and outdoor space, if possible (and parking).  If anyone knows of anything, or has any leads, please do be in contact, thank you so much!  In the long run, I will be working closer to Marseille and then would want something in the countryside, but close to a village, but that is much further in the future . . . .
Thanks!

Hi lhartman,

I also invite you to post an advert in the housing in Haute Savoie section.

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine

I am renovating a 4 bedroom house in carpentras it will have a 20 meter pool roof terrace views of the devils couldren over looking a truffle orchard and vinyard,a selection of fully developed fruit and nut trees including almonds,olives and pomegranets,A new kitchen dining room,and charm and whole lot more. Its a great location nr the Popes second city Avignon, world famous for its twice yearly black truffle market,so if your around near the end of july come for a glass of wine and a gander.

Thank you so much but I already am here. I needed something for March through June, but your place sounds quite lovely.