House Sale records

Hi can anyone help mewith a problem.I am back in UK after selling my property in 2011.Can I still obtain the paperwork for the sale as I have lost all the paperwork.Thank you so much for any help

Hello and welcome !

Where is the property located ? In which region ?



Thank you for your response the house was in Vienne regionvery near to loudon and Mirebeau


Maybe you could try contacting the Service de publicité Foncière et de l'enregistrement to retrieve a copy ; … hypotheque


Hi Ben yes you can request an electronic copy from your solicitor that dealt with the sale,

If y wish to have a hard copy they will charge you.

I hope this helps.


@Berkley Broomes Thank you for your advice,I will look into it

@Bhavna Thank you for your help and advice