I am trying to get a job in South Korea !

Hey Everyone! I am 23 years old from Bend, Oregon, USA. I graduated a couple years ago, and just haven't found anything that excites me more than traveling. I have decided that packing up my life to teach English seems to be a pretty great way to see the world and earn some money. I am trying to get a job in South Korea and the process has been exciting. I hope to (one day soon) be over there living my dreams! (I am aiming for Daegu, so if you are already there, hit me up!) Thanks.

Hi Dallen97759,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Daegu Forum for better visibility and interaction :)

I invite you to read the article on - Work in Daegu pls as it might contain some useful information :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Greetings. I. BENJAMIN. I have been in Daegu 15 years. I spent my summers in Bend growing up. My aunt lives on a ranch/farm/forest.

Anyway, one thing I will tell you is not to have expectations. Just cone with an open mind and you will have the time of  your life.

Daegu is a city of extremes regarding weather although not much precipitation.

How did you even fond out about Daegu? When are you coming?

What can I you?

If you drive then you will want to get a car but public transportation is a right of passage. Good cars can be picked up for a grand or two. You can get a credit card here, and experience almost everything you deseire.

Check out;
daveseslcafe
Job.carrotenglish.net
ESLCafe
Eslrok.com
Seoul.craigslist.org search jobs and daegu will be in the list
Waygook.org
Koreaners.com
JobSeekr
ARJK.net

In the Know Periodicals for Ktown
10magazine
Koreaners.com
Waygook.org
DaeguPockets
DaeguCompass
ISSUU and then daegu pockets and Compass if you cant find directly

I hope this helps. Good luck and let me know of there is more I can do.

Regards,

Benjamin Schwartz