What makes you happy?

I'm sorry, I have not seen your picture, In that case, you seem to be a very sensitive man.

Hahahaha............ :lol:  .........don't worry......

@Masfred

Gave up the drugs many years ago
I still like rock and roll and like you am happily married

aryavrat wrote:
Edmundo González wrote:

I 100 % agree with you.

Very good!!!. You seem to be a very sensitive woman.

How you find out that i am woman...................whereas i have picture of male. ;) ........

hahahah .... me too wondering... heyyy Ann..il... are you used to wear female cloths sometimes... for a change??? :o

stumpy wrote:

@Masfred

I can not give up drugs 'cos doctor asked me to continue my drugs for another 6 months to revert my cholesterol level.

mal wrote:
aryavrat wrote:
Edmundo González wrote:

I 100 % agree with you.

Very good!!!. You seem to be a very sensitive woman.

How you find out that i am woman...................whereas i have picture of male. ;) ........

hahahah .... me too wondering... heyyy Ann..il... are you used to wear female cloths sometimes... for a change??? :o

For a change i can change the style but it doesn't mean that i will wear female clothes...........

aryavrat wrote:
mal wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

For a change i can change the style but it doesn't mean that i will wear female clothes...........

ok back to topic Anil..
are you happy/not these days, if so what is the reason?
In my case I am happy to some extent!
my landlord told me I can stay another 4 months in this house. So I am bit happy
But I am not fully happy because I have to pay a big rental for this house. :D
At office, no matters it is like my home!!! So I am happy
I have some debits to settle so am not very happy about it :)
My nephew is recovered from his accident- I am so happy
It is raining at evenings so I am not happy in traveling.

For me happiness is scarcity of sadness..........so i am trying to fill the sad portion with happy.......so mixed reaction.....

Regards,
Anil

Iam from algeria .i have parmanent in sweden but i have no home in sweden i liv aoutside in street

kifach123 wrote:

Iam from algeria .i have parmanent in sweden but i have no home in sweden i liv aoutside in street

Hello Kifach123,

Welcome to Expat-Blogs............
I am really feel sorry..............but are you happy with this.........and how you landed there......what you do.......

Regards,
Anil

Love and being kind!

mal wrote:
stumpy wrote:

@Masfred

I can not give up drugs 'cos doctor asked me to continue my drugs for another 6 months to revert my cholesterol level.

I trust the drugs you are using are not any of the statin types. like simvastatin. Taking them over a long period of time may cause problems. I have high cholesterol but I manage it with a natural remedy.

kifach123 wrote:

Sorry.. we can not ask you whether you are happy... but soon you will find somewhere to live and will be happy!!
All the best!!!

stumpy wrote:
mal wrote:
stumpy wrote:

@Masfred

I trust the drugs you are using are not any of the statin types. like simvastatin. Taking them over a long period of time may cause problems. I have high cholesterol but I manage it with a natural remedy.

Thanks stumpy... I had my triglycerides level bit high so my doc prescribed me 6months drug course.

@Anil.. this abasu says he loves you, didnt you note it? :lol:

Sad part is now become so harden part of my life so I dont care to move it any more... I am living with it but I try to make my  life lighten with smiles!!!

stumpy wrote:
mal wrote:
stumpy wrote:

@Masfred

My doctor also recommended a statin drug (as a prophylaxis)to me which I took for a while. After reading up on the subject on the Internet I realised how dangerous the drug is, spoke to a cardiologist and came off statin medication. There's a lot of bad science on the subject of cholesterol and unfortunately many doctors have accepted it purely on trust from govt. recommendations.
I say inform yourself and take responsibility for yourself.

El_Jost wrote:
stumpy wrote:
mal wrote:

My doctor also recommended a statin drug (as a prophylaxis)to me which I took for a while. After reading up on the subject on the Internet I realised how dangerous the drug is, spoke to a cardiologist and came off statin medication. There's a lot of bad science on the subject of cholesterol and unfortunately many doctors have accepted it purely on trust from govt. recommendations.
I say inform yourself and take responsibility for yourself.

actually I coundt buy any from last week so better to quit it now as I am almost 6 months completed now.  I too am lil bit of interest in medicine and its advantages/disadvantages as I have followed a pharmacy course!  :D

abasu wrote:

Love and being kind!

You mean to say you follow these two and you are happy...................

mal wrote:

@Anil.. this abasu says he loves you, didnt you note it? :lol:

Sad part is now become so harden part of my life so I dont care to move it any more... I am living with it but I try to make my  life lighten with smiles!!!

Whatttttttttttt.............????????????
I am not the type he is looking for......G_Y.................... :lol:

Please note that the best remedy for high colesterol level is:

Long and fast walk every single day and try to have just a small salad and a bit of fish at night. Certainly avoid fried stuff.
Try not to eat red meat, just chicken or turkey. Needless to say that hamburgers should be as far away as possible.

Following these basic recomendations, there should be no problems with cholesterol.

I think there is new invention of medicine for Cholestrol..........
They will reduce the chance of attacts...........

Edmundo González wrote:

Please note that the best remedy for high colesterol level is:

Long and fast walk every single day and try to have just a small salad and a bit of fish at night. Certainly avoid fried stuff.
Try not to eat red meat, just chicken or turkey. Needless to say that hamburgers should be as far away as possible.

Following these basic recomendations, there should be no problems with cholesterol.

Thanks Ed

Please if we get back to topic will be appreciated..........applicable to me too............ :lol:

aryavrat wrote:

Please if we get back to topic will be appreciated..........applicable to me too............ :lol:

ok what is the topic Anil :blink:

What makes you happy?

aryavrat wrote:

What makes you happy?

OMG, its Julie's topic  she will :dumbom:   
I am :sleep now!

Don't worry Mal, the EB Team members are kind and helpful...........

Love and a lucky day!

Meet expats all over the world

OR