New members of the Syria forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Syria forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Syria if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

My name is MRS. Anisa Abdulaziz, I am a Syrian Industrialist and member of Syrian business women in council Damascus

Hello MRS. Anisa Abdulaziz

Glad to have you on board Expat.com!

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hello
glad to meet you here
I'm Bashar from Syria, live in Austeria.

best regards.
Bashar

Hello

My name is Kamal Osman and Iam an electrical engineer

I have worked for AFPC for more than 18 years. married and have got three children

Hi i am Tarek alswad i live in Austria, Vienna i am an English teacher i hold a bachelor in English Literature and i used to be an MA student  but i have not finished yet i have 4 year experience teaching at private university and private institute as well in Syria. I am looking for a job as an English tutor in Vienna

hi all
i am Consultant in engineering construction experience in the study and design of the buildings I'm working on engineering programs: AutoCAD, Excel, ETABS and other, good at working on the computer in addition to the specialized engineering programs in the field of engineering construction mastered the English language I want to work in the field of building design or supervision of construction or surveying works,i hope i could find job in my specialization in Turkey:cheers:
mhd  ghassan mu

well i am here to know how the expat is mover if it,s an better one i will like to be one of member of this expat.com thanks a lot for your good work

This is a very beautiful country, I wonder how safe the place is for expats and tourists.

Closed