Syrian boyfriend

I have a boyfriend for a couple of months now, I just want to know if he is serious to me or I will run as early much better😊.

I met him in a dating site, I was broke so I find way to forget the pain from my previous boyfriend. At first I told him that I still love my ex and he accept it and now I find myself falling for him and I'm really scared.
When we are in a relationship I find odd because he never request me a friend request on FB and I tried to add him but he never accept so I asked him why? He told me his FB is for his boy friends only, even his sister he not accept. Is it normal for a Syrian guy?

Geraldine Francis wrote:

I have a boyfriend for a couple of months now, I just want to know if he is serious to me or I will run as early much better😊.

I met him in a dating site, I was broke so I find way to forget the pain from my previous boyfriend. At first I told him that I still love my ex and he accept it and now I find myself falling for him and I'm really scared.
When we are in a relationship I find odd because he never request me a friend request on FB and I tried to add him but he never accept so I asked him why? He told me his FB is for his boy friends only, even his sister he not accept. Is it normal for a Syrian guy?

if he cant accept you in FB, can he accept you in your life?

He told me to get married and stay with him after my contract from my job. But I have this hesitation if he really love me or not. He barely sent me messages I know his busy but what about after work? I already told him about this but nothing change.

is this really a man's nature or am I just so overreacting about a thing?

Thank you for sharing your experience. I already talked to him about that but he denied and sometimes if I'm upset I felt like he doesn't care. He never calls me everyday that's makes me feel that he just use me.

may be he is married , many of Syrian men do that

There is an easy way to test whether he would accept you as you are:

Tell him you won't convert to Islam and you won't wear a Hijab (headscarf), ever.

Most Syrian men love their religion and the tradition of male domination more than the person they marry.