Is there any dance schools in cairo?

Hello
I have moved to cairo from England and I am looking for a dance school. I have danced since the age of 4 and perform many styles. I just love to dance and am really missing attending classes. I dont mind which kind of dance but i live in Mohandesin so would like to find a school in this area. If anyone knows of a school please let me know.

many thanks,

Angela

Have you tried Samia ALluba? I send my daughter to the branch they have in Maadi for ballet lessons twice a week and I can't say its brilliant but just as good as it gets in Cairo. They have a branch in Mohandesin.
They do ballet, hiphop, local folklore and more.

Dance skills are formed in a long period of time! You can t judge a school of dance in this way, if the child is brilliant or not at this time!
  Finally you should admit that it s a useful way of spending time!

Hello

there are many,what kind of dancing are you looking for?

Have you tried Samia ALluba? I send my daughter to the branch they have in Maadi for ballet lessons twice a week and I can't say its brilliant but just as good as it gets in Cairo. They have a branch in Mohandesin.
They do ballet, hiphop, local folklore and more.

well i watched a movie and the star of the movie start learning Ballet when he was 25 years old, is this possible? and if yes in the center you mentioned "Samia Alluba", do they have courses for these age? even private? and if can i know if they have classes for Tango or Salsa?
thanks a lot in advance
:)

Samia Aluba -Mohendiseen (all kinds)
Arthur Murray - Maadi (all kinds but expensive)

Salsa

- Stiletto (sunday)
- Nile Maxim (Monday)

There is a dance school in Mohandssin called Dansation.It's in El Gazayer street ( off Gameat el Dewal El Arabia street ) right next to Atlas Hotel.I took a Salsa course there a year ago.The course costs about 400 L.E. for 10 lessons.It was not that great and i would not say that the instructor was super but, it was worth it and i learned some moves.

Thanks every one for your help and advice :-)

I want to know if there are dance schools in Nasr city or heliopolis ?
so if anyone knows please tell :)

It is very useful thank u so much :) im sorry but do you know where is sherwet exactly ? and if u know anything about it i would love to know
Thank you

sherwet fo2 el shabrawy infront of city stars

Judge85 wrote:

Samial Alluba in Mohandeseen
Sherwet in NAsr city infront of city stars
Salsa night in stileto sunday
There are nights for batchata too
Thursday is House music and R&B performance and dance stileto
Friday just hous music Stileto
Tuesday is Hip hop i think Stileto
I hope this information is useful

actually that was very informative :)

there's a studio in El Marghaby st. beside el tawheed wel noor
it's marvelous i've tried it.. i may say i fell in love with this studio, very energetic and the trainers are gr8..
follow this link, u'll find all the details u may need :)http://www.shakenshapestudio.com/main/

GooD LucK ;)

excuse me just a notice
this topic was started on 2010-05-30
:D

:D:o

late understanding & lack of noticing :S

Aliaa Sam wrote:

:D:o

late understanding & lack of noticing :S

lol

Its ok, Im still in Egypt and still looking. I actually moved to Alex after my first post but now Im moving back to cairo. So thanks everyone its still useful :-)

angelinaballerina2005 wrote:

Its ok, Im still in Egypt and still looking. I actually moved to Alex after my first post but now Im moving back to cairo. So thanks everyone its still useful :-)

wow my bad :)
and welcome to cairo :)

Hi ndrewoods and welcome to Expat.com!

I think that you should post an advert in the Cairo Classifieds < Dance classes' section.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Harmonie.

So, Judge85, cud u tell me more about that house dancing u r talkin about? and where exactly? and i was also wondering about the tutors and fees of teaching house/techno dance classes?
thanks in advance :D

If u ever do find any good dance schools in Cairo, please tell me 'cause I've been looking for one for a really long time. and BTW, i started dancing at the same age as u did!! :)

@Jennyluvdance > just to inform you that this is an old thread. Please do not hesitate to start a new topic on the forum.

Thank you.

I teach dance in new cairo ,first settlement  if you still interested contact me

Hi bboyboody > please do not hesitate to post an advert in the dance classes in Cairo section. Thank you

hey bboyboody, judging by your name you teach hip hop right? i actually found hip hop classes in first settlement at BCA.

I'm trying to find Salsa dance classes in New Cairo for beginners pls?

Hello Tarek.zidan and welcome on board

Droping an advert in our Dance classes in Cairo may help! :top:

Kenjee

Well actually if you want to take professional ballet classes you could gonly to the opera house
Im a dancer too by the way

Sway dance studio in heliopolis. 4 abbas helmi st. 01223706660