Nightlife in Cairo

Hi all you expats in Cairo

I have been looking and looking for where a single male can go, to meet other single females?

Anybody who knows where to go?

FlaviusSilva

hello flaviussilva;

i can give you many names of places you can go and you"r more likely to meet single women there ! but will you have the courage to make an approach ? thats why its always better to go to this places with the single woman already with you :cheers:

suzana

Suzana,
Your answer another question not the one asked by Flaviussilva.

hello quardi;

will it be the right answer to give him a list of places ?
if you think so i will list him lots of them :blink:

Hi Suzan and Ourdi

I am very happy with your answer Suzan!

Monday I will know if I need a long list, or if I need one at all!

FlaviusSilva wrote:

Hi all you expats in Cairo

I have been looking and looking for where a single male can go, to meet other single females?

Anybody who knows where to go?

FlaviusSilva

So, to understand that you want to meet " single females", but the topic is " Nightlife in Cairo"!
Considering that you don t have a job to be busy during day, why you don t try to find some females during day time, because Suzana has right, how could approach of females that are alone in night clubs? Maybe they wait for someone, and here it is not easy to start a conversation for the first time with a woman that sits on the other table!

Thanks to you who gave me good references to where to go and how to meet other singles. I met a wonderful, beautiful and very charming girl whom I immediately fell in love, and a very special thank you to my - personal instructor in how to meet a wonderful beautiful singles Egyptian girl!

The Deals Pub, in Zamalek is the perfect place, - but IF you bring your own single female with you, you can have a wonderful
evening!

I did not se much of the Beals Pub, - she was so beautiful!!

I feel in heaven.

So , to understand that already you have met a girl. But " immediately, felt in love... :rolleyes: , waw, you are very easy going for a man of your age, but considering that you are in a hurry and in April you will leave, I understand your quick feeling!
Also, I would like to ask you :gloria  DO YOU REALLY CONSIDER THAT A " WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL SINGLE EGYPTIAN GIRL" COULD LOVE A MAN OF 65 YEARS OLD THAT IN APRIL WILL LEAVE? :unsure
Here there are young men very rich , and as wonderful and beautiful and single they are, these girls could arrange their life with such a man, not to spoil their life for a traveler!
Be realistic!
Good luck, and let us to know if you find that dreamed girl!

what was the name of that bar again.... :-)  i arrive jan 2011 will need advise support and more advise.... thanks   ian

do u have any idea that u r in Egypt and not the west. i hope u forgive me for being straight but if u want to (moderated) in this country u have 2 options

1) get married

(moderated: offensive term)

hope to have helped

cheers

Several messages in this thread have been deleted/moderated cause of offtopic reasons/ offensive term & private disagreements!

I am regularly visiting cairo .. everytime looking fir a pkaces to find female partbers but could not find any ... any body can give me same names of these places ... please

Sam

Is this post serious ????

hi..I 'll be very glad if u guide me ))

I don't think it is a very big guilt to be old.
Every age has it own charm
Maybe that old man will love her and care for her more than the young will do.
It is not a crime to be old.

This is an old post guys since 2010 :D

Closed