Just a simple question

hi dears,
i wanna ask you if any of you know a site where i can work online (from home) a true one, cause i tried many and all were fake sites!
i really need a true one , so i can make money from home
any suggestions??
thank you

you can do forex trading....i also just came to know few days ago.... find some trading house invest few dollars start it...

khawaja1984 wrote:

you can do forex trading....i also just came to know few days ago.... find some trading house invest few dollars start it...

more details please

from which country you are???? i mean there are broker house in every country you can invest with them or you can have access by them to stock exchange and play accordingly.... actually i am not much of finance person i m an engineer:D

khawaja1984 wrote:

from which country you are???? i mean there are broker house in every country you can invest with them or you can have access by them to stock exchange and play accordingly.... actually i am not much of finance person i m an engineer:D

i m from Tunisia, never heard of that :(
any other suggestion if possible??!

houwayda wrote:

hi dears,
i wanna ask you if any of you know a site where i can work online (from home) a true one, cause i tried many and all were fake sites!
i really need a true one , so i can make money from home
any suggestions??
thank you

Hi Ayda, :)
I read your profile.
You seem to be an articulate person.  You can do many things working from home such as offering your services to your former employer(s) and do accounts or customer service from home.
But such work will only bring satisfaction for the moment in escaping commuting or expating (this is a word I coined now meaning that you relocate abroad to look for jobs - or jobs from home).

1). What job/work do YOU think you can do from home?

2). What work would you like to do from home and why?

khawaja1984 wrote:

This is the right advice for those folks with starry eyes who want to lose money fast without knowing what really happened to them ...

khawaja, if you heard about Forex trading a few days ago, what makes you believe YOU can play it right away or are entitled to give advice?

And the biggest sincere question I have for you:
why did you not hear about Forex earlier, a few years ago?

John C

Would you recommend Forex trading for a new comer ??
If not what would you suggest for a complete novice?

stumpy wrote:

John C

Would you recommend Forex trading for a new comer ??
If not what would you suggest for a complete novice?

Hi Stumpy, :)
I never thought you were interested in a topic like this.

1). No, I would never recommend (stocks, futures, Forex, bond, ETFs, options, derivatives) trading (collectively called 'cyber-trading') to people contemplating working from home without formal education.
To see what I mean, I don't advise anybody who thinks of getting into boxing or somebody who already is a beginner boxer to get into the ring with Mike Tyson.
Mike might have mercy on such a person and avoid beating him up badly.  In the markets such mercy does not exist, nor does it have to exist.  Not to say that the players in this game are persons with much deeper pockets than Mike.

2). A complete novice should do the following:

Do not talk to persons who do not practice what you want to learn because they will derail you 99 out of 100 times.  You have no idea what it takes to be the exception among the lucky ones in the 1% underailed ones ...

Do not start learning on your own because there are many traps ahead of you impossible to cross by yourself without big monetary loss.

Start saving money immediately for tuition and trading capital.

Start thinking exactly opposite of what you normally do, because when trading that's what you will do.

Cyber-trading is a profession of thinking more than anything else. You might be alone at home in front of the computer with numbers - which is hard cash - running on the screen, but behind your screen there is a large mass of experienced private traders and institutional traders who will never cut you any slack, nor will they give you a break.  They do not have to.

There is too much to say but perhaps it all could be summed up as follows:
Cyber-trading is not for everybody because not everybody wants to be rich, nor does everybody has the psychological makeup for it or deserves to get rich.
Cyber-trading is the world's best secret, portable, personal and rewarding profession.
As a merely 30-35-year old profession, it runs against conventional wisdom battling destructive mental patterns which have been set since the time of Neanderthals.

The older one gets, the harder to learn how to cyber-trade because the person has to unlearn many things first.
Put it this way: cyber-trading is a very rewarding chess game, but ... before you begin winning at it, you will lose the game many times.

I took the liberty to respond to this thread and to you because I breathe, eat, live and sleep cyber-trading, with a 20-year history under my belt.  I earned bragging rights and I can happily say that through inspiration and work I rose to where I now have thousands of people from around the globe who make money because of my original works.  :cool:
In my case, it saved my life.  :top:

And one more thing:
Funnily enough, cyber-trading is not about making money.  It's about scoring.  Money is the prize but not the scope.
Cyber-trading is unlike anything else somebody tried, and yes, it's possible to succeed at it even if the person failed at everything else before.
On the other hand, those who succeed at cyber-trading will also be much better businessmen.

Almost most of them are fake , and just drag you to register and then pay money.. No body will be giving you money that simple way... I wish all the best in your search, but takecare

ahmed_elsayed wrote:

Almost most of them are fake , and just drag you to register and then pay money.. No body will be giving you money that simple way... I wish all the best in your search, but takecare

Hello Ahmed, :)

1). Did you try to trade?

2). Cyber-trading is the world's best profession.  Not everybody can go into it.
The fake people will remain fake forever, and only the serious ones will succeed.
The fake companies will soon disappear making room for the serious companies to stay in business.
It's natural selection at its best.  :top:

thank you all for your replies :)
really appreciate it
John C , special thank to u :)

In fact i have two diplomas!
One in English Language and civilization and the second in Global Insurance .

houwayda wrote:

.......... John C , special thank to u :)

Hello Houwayda, :)

Thank you for acknowledging my posts.
I am glad that I made you avoid a false start where you would have gone through a loss of time and money.

As you probably realized by now, I happen to teach cyber-trading but I have a very strict selection process: I ask prospective students to send me their CV where I look for two qualities.  If what I look for is absent, then I decline to accept them and advise them on the best route for them to study with other tutors.

What this means is that we can be amicable to one another on this forum posting comments on one another's threads for a long time to come but this does not create an obligation for me to accept somebody as a student.

In St. Lucia, from 2006 -2010, I received 260+ applications, interviewed about 90 candidates but I trained only 3 persons because of those two qualities I looked for and which I am unwilling to disclose here what they are.
Teaching for me is a great hobby considering that the only best way to make lasting friends is to teach somebody something useful.

To progress, one must teach those below him or learn from those above him.

My web site serves as the only authorized reference for my unique work which I achieved by myself with no help whatsoever from anybody and by even having to fight lots of bad attitudes and adversities in my life.
Also, my web site doubles as a free starting point for newbies such as yourself to look for similar information elsewhere on the Internet.
There are about 200 cyber-trading tutors from whom a newbie could learn, and all of them have something good to teach or they would not be in business for too long.

As you see, the world goes the cyber way.

You may collect information at the Stock Exchange in your country and also talk to traders, but never talk to persons outside this profession.
Just like in sports, cyber-trading is the most individualistic profession because you are working hard and smart to win.  Just like in sports you want to become a champion.
To achieve or come close to achieving your goal, you are supposed to protect your wish for a better life for yourself (and perhaps for others) from anybody who does not trade and who could misguide you even with his good intentions.  You are expected not to waste your dreams, time and … future because with online securities trading you really got the chance to make things happen for you.

Everybody wants to be independent, work from home and possibly get rich but not everybody actually succeeds at it, something which immediately translates into the reality that many nice people with nice intentions are actually sabotaging their efforts in many ways.  Do not be their victim and never be like them!

Also, do not start reading books because you, as a beginner, do not know what exactly to read and chances are you will read that which is bad or is of too little good to motivate and/or educate you properly.
Do not enroll in University courses because – as a rule of thumb – the professors are not actually trading.  They work for a (big) salary which is the most debasing way of earning a living.
Working for money is demeaning, working with money is uplifting.

Save your money through gainful work, pain and sacrifice (like I did) and when you have US$5,000 choose the tutor on the Internet who inspires you most.  Again, there is no guarantee that the tutor you will contact will accept you – if he is an honest person – but you will also have the choice to find another one.
Persistence is the name of the game: if they throw you out at the door, you must come back at the window … if you are to win, that is.   :top:

Jon.
Am not considering Forex trading, share trading etc as I work too hard for my money, and, not knowing enough about these things, am not prepared to waste it.

What mean exactly forex trading ?

Meet expats all over the world

OR