Got job offer in riyadh

Hello Friend,
I get a job offer in riyadh, but want to know is it safe for Hindu to work here.Is there any problem. Please help as I dont know about this country.I am simple guide and not to work here to improve my financial problem. I am not addicted of anything. Please help is it safe to work here in Riyadh. or you can email me here [email protected]
Thanks for your help in advance.

You will be fine, just read about Saudi culture and work ethics before you come. There is a lot written about it on this site and elsewhere on Internet. Just Google it.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply as I gone through the religion in saudi arabia, I am comfortable with this , but want to know ,is there any ill behavior by the local people to the expat thats all.

saudia is absolutely safe for all nationalities and for all religions...there are many hindus working in different companies in all parts of saudia. so dnt worry and accept the offer.....

and one more thing, once you'll shift here you'll realize all expats be it indian or paki or bengali become friendly to each other because they all feel that they keep same feelings, thinkings, beliefs regarding this country. So, don;t worry abt people's behavior :)

Thanks for your reply thakyou very much I am going to accept the offer.

Its very safe for everyone, unless they follow some rules. Like do not fight or argue with anyone in name of religion, do not show off your religious behavior and cultures here. Just live a normal life is more than enough. Am also a hindu and i love here, so no problem. welcome to saudi.

Thanks a lots for giving a right direction.

...you'll realize all expats be it indian or paki or bengali become friendly to each other...

Hey, also westerners are pretty amiable if you get to know us  :proud