Expats in Germany wanted as survey volunteers for a questionnaire

Hello,

I am student at the local business school VWA Stuttgart-University of cooperative Education. I am majoring in Industrial Management and about to start with the forth semester next may. Within this semester me and 4 fellow students have to work out a businessplan which includes the whole process from ideafinding to presentation of an executive summary including calculations etc. of an idea for a business startup. The idea we chose is a service which helps expat from any country in the world to get a good start in Germany with offering different packages of services (i.e. helping with registration, finding a accommodation, language classes etc. ), the services shall furthermore help the companies to improve their attraction to international high potentials. Germany is running out of high qualified graduates especially in the field of engineering and science, and with our economy being focussed on this field, global staffing policy is quite common among german-based multinational. As we experienced ourselves during internships in well-known german companies, outsourcing of HR services is a common practice. This is why we decided for this idea.

As you are in this, I suppose you came to Germany as an expat. We would really appreciate if you could help us with taking part in an interview about your experience with coming to Germany as an expat. We could therefore either do an online survey via e-mail, or meet with you somewhere in Stuttgart.

Thank you very much for consideration,

Martina Sauter

(response here or to [email protected])

Hi!

It would be really great if some of you would agree to answer a few questions in the survey. Does somebody want to help me and my fellow students?

Best regards

Martina Sauter

Email deleted.

Hi,

Is this still valid.. though I am a little late :) I can do it