How can I acquire expartriate status.

I am a retiree from Nigeria I intend to move with family to Mexico, and possibly buy or rent a house but need advice on how to get the documents for myself and my family to live, work and for my kids English speaking school in Mexico.

"Hi", "please" "thanks" maybe ?

this said, you should contact your embassy

Mexican Embassy in Nigeria

These people will answer all your questions.

Morning, I am hoping to start a school there but it won't be for another year.