Why you can't find jobs in norway.. Are you looser or intelligent!!!!!

Hi all...
i have been searching about norway, life in norway, making friends in norway, education in norway. As i am considering to move to norway for education purpose. i can see many of the students or people are moving to OSLO and they think its a better place to find job as because of big market etc etc. In my case i will be moving to such place where i don't think, there will be big markets or something even i only speak english.

The main thing i saw in many topics. People say there are no jobs. if you do not speak Norwegian you will not be able to find job this and that.
i want to give some motivation to you people. May be some stories will help you think broadly.
Never loose hope and think like if there are no jobs how i will survive no.. if you have potential no matter any skills you will find job you can become millionaire if you know how to cope up with situations.
i know one person who moved to japan where there is no broad concept of speaking English even. And went there just with $50 started with odd jobs cleaning and stuff. today he is billionaire in japan and have offices all over the world...no scammer no bad money but his own efforts. belief in GOD and also in himself.
if you try once and you fail, you try again ,,, if again you fail than again you try .. but once you lost hope and thought that i am not going to try again because i am failing again and again.... remember,,, that is the stage where you Fail because you don't trust yourself.. you simply cannot become millionaire if you are sitting at home or working only 9 to 5 daily eating and sleeping... to get something you lose so many things.. you do sacrifices.. you struggle and than you get something...

just never lose hope ... just make efforts and think like you can do it... if no one is giving you job. start with 100NOK start something your own... Now that is your capability that how you can make those 100 NOK into 100,000 NOK...

this is just bullshit i am never demotivated when i see such kind of topics.. because if you are upset with those topics that kills your inner abilities your motivations and skills....

just give your best try hard to get something.. be hungry one day but trust me your will get life time food one day...

Cheers :)

Good words!

Thanks for sharing this.. :)

Thanks.. hope it will help some people to think in other direction...

welcome buddy..
i don't think people who do not speak Norwegian are not moving to norway by any cost because they don't know the language.... people are still living and surviving...

its like people think you will die if you don't know Norwegian..
you know many people are from USA in OSLO and other cities .. now just imagine

cheers

Godt sagt  :)

tak kære...  :)

muzi2002 wrote:

why you can't find jobs in norway.. Are you looser or intelligent!!!!!

I am intelligent and I can offer jobs to people 10,000 miles away from where I live.  :D

very well said...if it is true..
the thing is ...if you cannot find jobs... try to create jobs...so i think you got that potential ...
that is the best approach if you are helping people... may be because of you so many people got the chance to eat something..

Appreciated...

Cheers

John C. wrote:
muzi2002 wrote:

why you can't find jobs in norway.. Are you looser or intelligent!!!!!

I am intelligent and I can offer jobs to people 10,000 miles away from where I live.  :D

And how about giving people jobs in Norway...
Are you Businessman or entrepreneur...

muzi2002 wrote:

And how about giving people jobs in Norway...
Are you Businessman or entrepreneur...

Hello Muzi,  :)

1). I can give jobs to people anywhere: Alaska, Tasmania, Japan, Egypt, etc. where there is Internet, well taken care of PC, Skype, MagicJack.

2). I am an entrepreneur who graduated from School of Hard Knocks with honors.  Not many folks graduate from that school, do you agree with me?

3). I just met some Norwegian youngsters who arrived with ARC (Atlantic Rally for Cruisers) in SLU where I live.  Norwegian language sounds like Hungarian.

4). I should retire now in comfort, but no, I won't.  I am going head first in business just because life is a game which must be won. :one

Happy New Year 2014! ...

well.. i really liked your last line... Life is a game which must be won...

its good to know about your.. yes people make money through technology as well..
well it was great that you graduated . well if you are at the peak of your money level than you should take rest.. Business is good but when you have coffee in your hands and people are running your business ... you wearing long coat and driven Mercedes Benz.. i think people try hard to get such kind of life..

And if you strive for more, just go for it..
i live in a country where there are no opportunity  or very small chances to get job. But i like to move abroad and Norway is good for education i suppose.. But about the system it's like they don't give jobs to people who speak English. well it is internationally accepted language. so i was thinking without any resource that if i have a chance to start business or company i would recruit all English man or people who speak English. If i have resources and money so i will do that ... if i am in Norway in next coming year...

very nice & motivational words...i highly appreciate this.

muzi2002 wrote:

well.. i really liked your last line... Life is a game which must be won...

its good to know about your.. yes people make money through technology as well..
well it was great that you graduated . well if you are at the peak of your money level than you should take rest.. Business is good but when you have coffee in your hands and people are running your business ... you wearing long coat and driven Mercedes Benz.. i think people try hard to get such kind of life..

And if you strive for more, just go for it..
i live in a country where there are no opportunity  or very small chances to get job. But i like to move abroad and Norway is good for education i suppose.. But about the system it's like they don't give jobs to people who speak English. well it is internationally accepted language. so i was thinking without any resource that if i have a chance to start business or company i would recruit all English man or people who speak English. If i have resources and money so i will do that ... if i am in Norway in next coming year...

Hi muzi.

1). Where there are no opportunities, The Creator has given you a chance to create one or more opportunities for other people.

2). Education does not help.  There is an old guard of multimillionaires with little schooling.  I personally met one with only 3 grades, one with 6 grades and one with 8 grades.
It is standard with many billionaires of today to be high-school (or Harvard) dropouts.
Their secret which they all agreed with me I was right?
They heard a call early in life and pursued it at all cost.

3). The most dangerous thinking is to believe that if one gets money (or resources) to pursue his plan, he will be successful.  No, he won't be.  He will only burn through the money.
The secret is to make (some of) the money needed for the start of your plan.  Then family, friends, friends' friends, good neighbors will chip in ... and the road will lay itself down for you to walk on to success ...

4). If you love Norway, then learn Norwegian language as soon as possible. What are you waiting for???
Or, to save time, you may want to improve your English, forget about Norway and go study in UK.
I only say, but YOU get to choose.

hardikey wrote:

very nice & motivational words...i highly appreciate this.

Hi Hardikey,

Muzi has found some truths and now he's working on them ...  :)

In fact we are all traders into this game: we do trade knowledge, work and money to each other all the time...

So we should know what to trade, where and when.

As for our issue, language learning at B2+ should always be a good investment for adventurers of all kinds!

Not to mention that he could start-up his business online and work on the website, till his business plan becomes concrete and usable!

dimoskon wrote:

In fact we are all traders into this game: we do trade knowledge, work and money to each other all the time...
So we should know what to trade, where and when.

Hi Domos,
Exactly, you are correct. Do you trade?  You seem to be someone who trades with no great success or traded and stopped.  What is the TRUTH?:)

dimoskon wrote:

As for our issue, language learning at B2+ should always be a good investment for adventurers of all kinds!
Not to mention that he could start-up his business online and work on the website, till his business plan becomes concrete and usable!

Business online has ONE major enemy: the public does not buy enough from your new web site to generate a minimally comfortable income for you.
Instead of "work on the web site" (  :mad::joking::sosad: ), one has the choice to work on himself, to grow and change from a blind seeker into an elegant finder.
The only profession which does the trick is ...  ;)

Hello everyone
I will be replying soon as I am out and do not have my laptop. And have
problems with ipad. I will reply mr.john C as soon as possible because I think the topic is going in wrong direction. I am not going to start business as it was just thought for Norwegian culture.
I will explain properly and very good  points regarding conversation.
just waiting to go back to my city.
John c just a little answer of your last line that I have been to uk.

Will be back soon
cheers

I will reply soon to everybody ...

thanks for the reply to this post.

Cheers

muzi2002 wrote:

.... John c just a little answer of your last line that I have been to uk.

Will be back soon
cheers

Hi Muzi,
Do not worry, we posters at your thread are OK. We deviate but we always know the road back and return to the topic because we are not losers. We are intelligent.  :top:

That is very good.  I always want to hear that people are not looser. The day you accepted, you will start knowing yourself and build confidence.

John c good comment. This thread is to evoke inner motivation and it is obviously for intelligent people... therr is actually no such thing as looser.
Only the time frame when you know who you are and what you can do,

still I donot have laptop will reply to older posts whenever it is possible
cheers

hi folks...
well, i am bit late because i was out of town.now i got my laptop so better to clear many things. :P
Thanks to everybody for their thoughts and views.
well if i get the chance this year i mean if i got admission in Norway so i will be moving to different city other than OSLO. the main thing is to enhance your skills. learn from people what they do, how they do, improve your entrepreneurial skills. Make difference in to the world and try to make yourself as a brand name.
Always remember ''BE YOUR OWN BOSS'' thoughts are always accepted, you can ask people for suggestions but always make such strategies which are acceptable by your mind and capabilities. making strategy doesn't mean you are strategic thinker or strategic person. The main thing is to implement such strategies and work in way that you can survive in market..

The other thing is i will be moving for education purpose, but to be a business person is my vision, so yes i will be working for people.
i had experience in London i started with the job of waiter i mean kind of a restaurant person, washing dishes.And you know what i ended up working for good companies and LONDON OLYMPICS.

it is not like the very first day you will get higher post for anything you have to go stepwise. just like stairs step by step you cannot jump onto the last step unless you go stepwise.
so that is the game of life you have to experience everything.

just in the start you have to kill your luxurious thoughts and dreams.. the dreams comes true when you make efforts and become something than you have time to do something in your life and get whatever you want.

Any thoughts please share..
you are welcome.

Cheers

never come to the city with the thought of jobs. always think like you will have to make efforts to find jobs. language can be hurdle in Norway but i don't think so students or poor students moving from different country die hungry..

just make efforts for the future the day you made sacrifices then you are going to learn something..

Never get worried before moving than, Oh GOD what will happen. Will i get job in Norway. What if i never get job. do i have to return to my country
just bad thinker, you make yourself looser than.

never make space in your heart for excuses because they will kill you inside.
what if you go to the Norway and you get first chance to work with good people in a good company or shop or store may be, what if you go there meet some people and they can recommend you to good people who know them, what if you get job in the very first week without any hassle ..
Be positive and think in a way that you will do it , you can do it. just bear in mind that you have potential to do something, you will not lose, you will not go back to your country like this, if you give up so that is not the thing you wanted from your life, you wanted to be known to others that yeah he did something in his life..

just go for it.. never miss any opportunities in your life...
i tell you what may be if i go to Norway, and if i am jobless and got offer of washing cars. trust me i am going to do that job as well. never ever miss any opportunity while you are jobless. better t do something than nothing..
i will never feel ashamed for washing cars.. No never why.. because i am making efforts and earning something.. the person who leaves or says no to car wash so he lost that money which now i got the chance to earn..
its not like the whole life you have to do the car washing. just to have something in your pocket matters.
by the time keep searching for good level jobs and once you got another offer just switch ...

that's how it works

cheers

those of us who post the more discouraging comments in this forum aren't doing it to keep people from fulfilling their dreams, but it's clear that many of the posters haven't even made any effort of their own to find out what the language is like, what the cost of living is, or taken any steps to familiarize themselves with the job market and their employment chances. In a country with notoriously strict visa regulations, it's simply not a smart gamble to make. Working in a shop, working online for someone in another country with no ties to Norway, or starting your own business with 100NOK isn't going to sponsor that visa, and this is not a great place to be illegal.

Being positive is always good but when you're talking about setting up a new life in a foreign country, it helps do also do a bit of legwork and research.

hey ECS, i appreciate your comment.
i agree with you. But i know what you meant by telling about the visa regulations or starting your business with 100NOK. well you never know. read my very first post the topic explanation, there is example of a guy who went to japan. well its like if you have potential than these things doesn't matter you will cope-up with all the situation those are hurdle, keeping in mind the legal way. no one is millionaire by birth you have to make efforts to get something in life.

that's how it works. and yes i agree with you some people who do not try are discouraged by there own motivations and inner thoughts..
so you have to take step... just believe in yourself...

cheers

Hi Muzi,

This thread is 6-7 weeks old.
I know you can start new topics on new threads.  ;)

hello
i'm electrician , lokkihing for job in norway

I would like to kindly ask that is there any useful way for me to find
a job there?
thank you

yes,

I am interested in the job that you can give me using a computer and internet.

I am in Norway, unfortunately even finding odd jobs require good Norwegian--wasn't really expecting that as was told I can easily get part time jobs as a student.

So here I am trying to survive with the little fund I have and still searching for work.