Opportunity for Physiotherapist in Norway

Hello

I am professional Physiotherapist with B.Sc, degree, 5 years of experience as full time physiotherapist in Ahmedabad, Gujarat India.
I am single, Hindu, 26 years old Female.

I have applied last year at Canada under “skilled worker “ category and I am accepted by Canadian federal Govt, on their request I have applied at Canadian Embassy at new Delhi with  acceptance file number given by Canadian Govt.  I was suppose to hear from New Delhi Embassy within 6 months and now it  is 10 th Month going and I have not heard anything from them.!!!

So that is reason I want to try Norway country with my qualification. So far I know that I need “A” employment letter from employer from Norway. OR I come as a visitor (allowed for 90 days) and look for a job.

How difficult to find a job? Can you try with my resume to find a job? Can you send me some employment agency reference  there? If I come there will you be able to help me search for Job? how is Physiotherapy job market there? all these  questions are in my mind ,so please any reply will be use ful

So my friends I have written very honestly and openly to you, I apologize to be bold like this, but I had to try something else rather waiting for Canadian embassy to reply.

Thanks

Sincerely

Kamini Shah

Hi I sent you a pm message

Dear Friend,

Have seen your post.I would like to give you few ideas regarding working in Norway as a Physiotherapist.First of all well before you moving,you have to get an authorization from the Norwegian health personnel authority.This is a kind of credential evaluation.Once you apply for that they will give you a response with in 2-3 months regarding your eligibility.If you have to take any further courses or language training in order to get the authorization,you can go to norway to fulfill these requirements to get the authorization as a Physiotherapist.

Good luck

Hello Indie76,
Thanks.
I am India and working full time.
I will appreciate if you can let me know how to get authorization from Norwegian Health Authority ?
where to apply ? what certificates or required papers do I need ?

I will wait for your reply.
you can reply to my e mail  : [email protected]

Kamini

Hi everybody..
Myself,Priya Karthikeyan, an Indian Resident is planning to settle down in Norway with my husband who has been working over there since last few years.I am a full time working Physiotherapist with a Masters Degree in Cardiorespiratory and ICU Management(Physiotherapy).

I would like to pursue my Phd in Physiotherapy and would like to know if any of the universities in Norway provide these Phd programmes.

If yes, I would like to know the eligibility for the same.What are the documents needed for admission?
Do I need the IELTS scoring and what score will qualify me for admission at your reputed institution?I have heard since Norway is not an English speaking country, IELTS score is not a requisite there.

What is the duration of the course and whether its a full day contact program?

Also I would like to know what is the eligibility criteria to start working over there..on what basis you can apply for jobs??I see from the above post that we need to get an authorization from the Norwegian Health personnel authority .In that case..how am I suppose to proceed further.could you provide me with the contact details??
I will appreciate any help or assistance you can provide me regarding the same
Looking forward for your reply.
My email id is [email protected]

Thanking you,
Regards,
Priya Karthikeyan

Although you have applied for Canandian Immigration, it is a lengthy process. Like, after submitting the application, u will get a file number. Then it take some months or years to get the medical date. Mean while you need to submit IELTS with relevant band score. Then again it will take some months to get the ROPRF ( permanent visa.)some times you need to attend interview with canadian authorities.
In the case of Norway visa, it is just one month process.
First of all,  you need to apply for Job seeking visa. Once you receive a job seeking visa from UDI, you get permit to visit Norway and find job in norway for 6 months.

Did any of the Indian Physiotherapists find job in Norway so far???Just curious to know..

Hello ms. kamini, are you in Norway now?, If so,  I would like to take the same course you did. Can you guide me, id be very grateful

If you don't speak Norwegian or Danish, i would suggest you to try UK as physios are on shortage list there.If you don't have any particular reason to be in Norway,try for some other country.You will save a lot of time.

Dear everyone

I am a Egyptian physiotherapist and I want to ask about the license process in norway , are need any Norwegian language,  and the availability of the jobs in norway,  easy to find or what ?

Dear everyone
I am a Egyptian physiotherapist and I want to ask about the license process in norway , are need any Norwegian language, and the availability of the jobs in norway, easy to find or what ?
-@Nader Noaman

you can read about the process of applying for a license here:

https://www.helsedirektoratet.no/englis … -the-eueea

it may be difficult to find a job without speaking any Norwegian however, so I suggest starting the language learning process!