Nordic citizen moving to Norway.How easy or difficult ?

Hei!!! Do you speak Swedish? If you do, it is not a problem to work here  :) You can find all types of work at finn.no. Good luck!!!

I speak, Finnish, Urdu, Indian ,English and my mother tongue Nepali. But  planning to learn Norwegian at least one year in Norway ! My profession what I have been doing Finland is nonskill ! Thank you for your excellent reply !!

Logistically it is quite easy. You don't have to register with the police like other EEA citizens do. I moved from Iceland and didn't even have to unregister there. I took my passport and my work contract to the tax office and that's all it took to become official in Norway. Not sure what you do if you don't have a job already though.

Hi, thanks for sharing your experience. I have to search for Job in Oslo.  I am contacting employee hiring agencies and known individuals as well. I am not sure if it works. Thank you once again for sharing your experience!

I moved from Finland to Norway. It's really easier if you speak some Norwegian og good Swedish BEFORE. One Norwegian class cost at least NOK. 5000, and the pace is slower than the pace in Finland. With two classes in Finland, I was able to skip four classes in Norway (at Folkeuniversitet). And I was still ahead of my fellow classmates, who could not conjugate irregular verbs correctly (5th class!).
Arbis has classes, but almost everyone is fluent in Swedish (or native speaker). Aikuisopisto had classes in the old days.
Helsingin seudun kesäyliopisto has one intensive course in June.

Look for jobs at finn.no, nav.no...  When you arrive in Norway, showing your Finnish pass will help, because Nordic countries have closer cooperation than the EEA. I gave my henkilötunnus at the immigration registration (I'm not a Nordic citizen) and the lady was happy ...

Thank you so much for your response to my inquiry ! I am really happy with your response because your experience is true and that will be similar to me as you have moved from Finland  Again thanks !So, I don't speak Swedish. My working language in Finland is Finnish and English. I have been living in Turku for 7 yrs. I have only two experiences in Finland ;waiter and kitchen helper  in South Asian restaurants and cleaning sectors.Here in Turku  I did not find Norwegian course.  But twice a week Swedish classes are available. I am planning to learn Norwegian, though  I am planning to stay longer.

Finally, I hope that you don't mind if I ask you some questions :

Is it easy or difficult (like in Finland ) to find unskilled work for English speaking people in Oslo ?

How much do I have to earn for moderate living stander in Oslo for two people( I am married ) and would be it possible doing unskilled work ?
Do we get free training ( language and vocational ) school in Norway ? Thank you so much and I appreciate your more and more experiences I need if you have time to write.

there are so many people from other countries who want to work in Norway and don't speak Norwegian, so you're up against quite a bit of competition. I have a Spanish friend who can speak decent Norwegian as well as several other languages and she's been told over and over again by Nav and other jobs that until her Norwegian is perfect, she doesn't have a chance of getting a job.

you mentioned in the first post (which you seem to have erased) that you are a scandinavian citizen. In that case, you have to pay for the language classes. Only the family immigration people get free classes at the beginning. Nav does have some retraining as far as I know but I haven't looked into exactly what they offer.

It has become more difficult to find a job in Norway. Many Swedes or Poles are working here now. Swedes often work as waiters or salespersons. A job as a kitchen helper might be easier to get.

You can check prices in Oslo here: http://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living/oslo.

Yes, you can get free vocational training in Norway, but I guess you have to speak Norwegian (almost) fluently. Maybe they have some courses in English. (?). Sorry, I know nothing about vocational training here, except that high schools offer many.
Language classes are not free since you're a European citizen.