I want to volunteer in Oslo!

Hi to everyone! :)

I have moved a month ago here in Oslo.(permanently)
I would really like to start volunteering in some organisation like animal shelter or red cross.
This year I have turned 19.

A problem is that I don`t know norwegian language, and I can`t learn much by sitting here in house and reading books.
So, that`s  why I vould like to - be somewhere and do something in hope that I will learn language faster that way.

In Bosnia I have voulonteer with mentaly incapable people (from 5-28 years old)

I really like all kind of animals and to work with them vould be - a dream come true!

I can comunicate on english language for a start, `cause in the first plan for me is to learn speak Norwegian.
(I speak better than I write :D)

Could anybody help me?

Hello Helena93.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post an advert in the Jobs in Oslo section - Social category (Volunterring). It could help.

Thank you,
Auréloie

I would contact "Frivillighetssentralen" (center for social volunteering) and "Dyrebeskyttelsen" (The protection of animals).
I tried to post the links to both organization, but then my post was blocked as spam.

Thank you very much for the reply! :)

But if anyone knows what should I do, or even try to do I would be glad if you could write that to me here.

M_&_W wrote:

I would contact "Frivillighetssentralen" (center for social volunteering) and "Dyrebeskyttelsen" (The protection of animals).
I tried to post the links to both organization, but then my post was blocked as spam.

Great! I`ll try that. Thank you very much! :)