Buġibba x Qawra or St. Julian's and surrounds (???)

Hello everyone!
I need some advices, We're a couple living in Malta about 4 months, our contract is expiring in February, definitely we will not stay in this apartment. We live meters away from Balluta Bay, great location, great bus connection, but it's quite expensive for the Malta's wages (€600).
We arrived in bad time, August when everything was already rented for short-term
By the time we got job, my wife works at Bay Street and I work by the Tigne Point.
We were considering to rent an apartment around St. Julian's,Sliema, Sweqi, Msida and Gzira after several researches, we realized Msida and Gzira are kind of far, so far we dont have a car, we have to use the public transport.
If you consider the distance, traffic, bus stops from Msida and Gzira to these places where we work, is not better pay cheaper in a rent somewhere in Qawra or Buguibba.

In the other side, now we know where are everything around, as supermarket, mini-markets, veg market,etc...

How is the life in Qawra or Buggiba?
Will we find everything there.
Do you think im thinking logic?
- Because i would save some cash on the rent and the bus we would take anyway from Gzira or Msida.
Seems in Qawra and Buggiba are much nicer to live, more green.

Please any thought or opnion are very welcomed
Cheers!

it wouldnt be my choice - we lived there for 6months and moved out early

Hello!
I live in Bugibba and I work in Ta Biex. It's very far and it takes me 1 hour to go to work but Bugibba is cheaper that the centre (where you live now basically...)  and in summer it's very lively, sometimes too much! I live in the centre (next to main square) and it's so noisy! ;-(
You can find 2 bedrooms flats for 300 euros a month! 
The areas is not green though! It's blue... like the sea! ;-)
Have a look on Facebook on: Bank of Opportunities in Malta

Are you from Brasil?
Have a look (on facebook):
BRAZILIAN LIVE MUSIC IN MALTA
Brasileiros em Malta

Boa sorte!
Ate' mais!
Silvia

We live in Qawra  only 2 minutes from the sea, 5/10 minutes from shops, bars restaurants so quiet by Maltese standards!! Your main problem will be travel time to work, our  quickest time to Siliema on bus would be about a hour (not rush hour) also only the number 12 goes there from here.