Looking for a job in kl

Hi Everybody in KL:)
I'm afraid I would need your help.
I'm in Hungary now and I'll go to KL in January for 3 weeks as a tourist, but my secret desire is not to come back home.I've been trying to get a job there - I mean I applied for some jobs in Hotels - but I haven't got any respond yet.I graduated in Hospitality and speak English at secondary level so I don't know what kind of opportunities I have to get a quite good job there.
Can you give me some advice or recommend me something that I could do more?
Thanks in advance:)

In KL they will not let anyone to stay without a visa and nowadays they are deporting people.

Dear Mal,
thanks for your reply.
As I know for 90 days I don't need a visa and if I could find a job there the employee would settle me the official things to stay there.Isn't that right?

Foreigners need to be 27 years old to be considered, unless they work in the IT sector, then it is 23 years old.  Several years' working experience needed. Unlikely there will be any vacancies in the hotel industry and you would not qualify to work in the service sector, as only certain nationals can get visas. Wages in the service (restaurant/bars) are max RM1,200 per month. The minimum wage for foreigners in other sectors is RM5k per month to be able to get an employment pass and stay legally in Malaysia.  The average monthly wage in Malaysia is still only about RM3k - minimum wage RM900 per month). Refugees can work, if they have been accepted onto the resettlement programme and can work until they leave Malaysia for their new home country. It might be an idea to try for a scholarship or pay for tuition to improve your English skills. At least that way you get a valuable skill and can stay legally on a student visa.

In order to get a work permit here you have to have a bachelor or any good diploma they also want you to have min experience 5 years in your profession.
so i am afraid that it is very difficult to find a job here without this features it is very expensive for an employer to pay for all the paperwork and permits so i am guessing they really only do it if you a  great benefit for their company. plus keep in mind that permits can take forever my husband was waiting for 2 1/2 month until he was able to work. so going to KL- staying there + time searching a job+ waiting for permit-  you need a stack of cash to live here.
i dont't want to give your hopes up but prepare really good before you go through with this and know the rules and the requirements. make sure you are even have everything to be able to work in KL.
i might be wrong in some things but that was our experience moving to KL.
good luck.

It's simple Malaysia like everywhere has suffered with the global recession but has been less affected than most. But locals come first for job s- as it should - and expats are only wanted where they add value to Malaysia as outside expertise missing in Malaysia.

Coming here because it is hot/looks nice/can't get job back home as European economies down the toilet are NOT good reasons to expect a job here!

So if you are a leading heart surgeon, an oil engineer, expert in tropical medicine etc please just turn up. Otherwise I suggest you have a rethink.

Many thanks for your honest reply.
In one word I cherish a dream...Is it time to wake up?:(

Dear Gravitas,
can you recommend me any school there for expats where I can improve my English?
Many thanks:)