So bored and thinking to go back to Toronto

Hello All

im really happy to find this blog, i feel so bored in Amman and welling to drop everything and go back to Toronto, any suggestions where to go and what to do here in Amman ?

thanks

Commooonnn,Cheer up Waldo :)

there is too many places to go here to have fun,you just haven't found the right peoples to mix with,i feel the same too on my first month here but then,i made new friends,hang out with them n life is fun now...u may join us for our gathering or hanging out :)

Hi Waldo,
welcome Jordan.
The best thing here is playing football.
Me and my friends usually playing football every week.
If you want to join us you are welcomed.

Laith :)

And if you want,u may join us for Practice Dancing at Roberto Dance Academy this thursday where u can meet many peoples and have fun too,the Dancing Guru..is Cooooollll :up:

Thanks Kate :)
im not into dancing , but why not maybe its time to learn something new, where is the academy? and at what time?

Roberto Dance Academy is located in 7th Circle near RJ N Arab Bank Building,thursday at 8 pm i will be there too,yeah..why not even if you are not into Dancing and Friday evening we are Expat Community will have gathering in Prego,u should come and catching up with your fellow countrymen :)

yeah i will do , thanks Kate :)
you are into which kind of dancing?

I Was with Salsa then i let go,now im into Belly Dance beside Zumba and Fastwalk :)

wow.. that's nice so you are addicted to dancing :)

see you there ;)

Naaaa..just Hobby,and Clubbing help me too addicted to Dancing :P

Im ready 2 go back 2 states cant find a job in aqaba husband good msn jst 2 busy im ready 2 go the boredom is killing me

hallo,are you living in jordan?im kristina , i speak russian and lithuanian and english and german, like to meet new friends in jordan

Hi Kris...join us Expat group to know new friends

ok

Hi Their
Sports is the best to do wherever we travell, and live. depends what ure in to, i offer here to play squash, or tennis, or organize a walk group .. Canada is caold?? a lot of things to do here.. thanks

Kate29 wrote:

And if you want,u may join us for Practice Dancing at Roberto Dance Academy this thursday where u can meet many peoples and have fun too,the Dancing Guru..is Cooooollll :up:

am I invited ?  :cool:
i'd like to have new friends.