English schools in. Amman ?

Hi I'm from the uk but my step mum and dad are not being very
Friendly 2 me so I've dicided that I might move to Jordan
With my mum ! But...... I don't know any aribic accsept
For malhabbah I think that's how u spell it and a few others
But apparat from that I'm blank! I don't learn from being tought
How to speak in a language it's to boring is there any other ways
Are there any English schools in. Amman ? I know they do
Speak very good English and the peopole there are very kind !!!!
Please help !!!!:)

Hi Izzywizzy,

Welcome to Expat.com!

A new thread has been created on the Amman forum for better visibility.

Wish you good luck,
Christine

Because your stepparents are not nice to you and that is the reason to come to Jordan????
I don't think this will be a good idea!!!
As I read between the lines you don't know nothing about Jordan.

There are enough schools who are teaching in English only but you can not ignore the arab language so you must learn this as well. You can do some research on google.

But I advice you to think twice before you make this huge step.

there are lots of schools that you dont have to learn arabic to get in, like english school , oxford school and amman national school etc.

Izzy, I think the National Jordanian Curriculum requires that Religion be taught in Arabic. I have researched many schools in Amman and came across one that taught all English curriculum. The school was also very expensive and would cost me twenty six thousand the first year for two students age 9 and 15. You will also have to take Arabic as a second language.... the thing is there are very few schools that teach Arabic by levels. You will definatly have to supplement with a tudor or outside Arabic education.
If you arent willing to learn the language, culture and respect it as well, then you shouldn't bother wasting your time or parents money. I'm not trying to be mean or sound nasty. I'm trying to be honest.
Have you visited Amman? My 15 year old son doesn't speak Arabic and last summer we visited for a few months. He hated it. So before you make any rash decisions, you should repair your relationship with your father and stepmother. Then if you are serious about Amman, including the language and culture differences..... make the move. Research, ask questions, visit and see if thats where you want to be.
Remember that your parents aren't there to be your friend, they are for guidance, protection, and love. Most kids that think a parent is being nasty and mean,  translates to them being good parents.
Goodluck in whatever you choose.