Job

Hello everybody..

Hi Dendy wibowo,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please can you tell us more about yourself, and how we can helpful? :)

Regards,

David.

Hi david..thank u for ur kind message...  Im dendy from indonesia.. Now i m working on board a ship as a chief housekeeper assitance. The ship that i workin on is sailing arround europe. But now i d like to work on the land.. I d love to work in belgium area. But i can speak dutch..that is my problem.  I play guitar and sing as well. I often doing show to the guests on board. And i can play lots of card tricks as well..i often entertaint guests with it.. Ok that is my short profile about me..and the job that im looking for right now  i dnt even want to be choosy.. I have problem with dutch language, so it doesnt matter for me if i have to work "behind the scene". Thank you for ur attention..
Regard
Dendy

Hi Dendy,

Your topic was moved to the Belgium forum for better visibility and interaction.

Please feel free to post an advert in the Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Belgium section, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

Sadly there isnt many jobs around for those who dont speak dutch or french or both (depending on area) I wish you all the luck

Ah okay...thank you for your kindess information.. I appreciate it.