Indian, First step on 19/03/2013, Busy all day from 6 am to 6 pm (Fri)

I am an Indian, worked for TNT Express Worldwide in India for 17 + years in Admin/ Operation/ HSE. Also have skill in different field. Commerce graduate in 1992 from Calcutta University in India. Certificate in Internal Auditor for IMS. + many more of others. Married having 2 daughters living alone at Bahrain, my mobile no.: +973 38474865, living at Mannai Suites at Tubli.. 5 Kms. from Manama. I pray 5 times a day and read Quran Kareem everyday.
Fluency in English Language, Urdu, Bengali  & Hindi.  Arabic can read only. I am a person of high ambitious and optimistic, presently working at PCES in Bahrain from 20/3/2013.

I want a good friend who can support me cause living alone and having no friend till date as today completed 5 months at Bahrain. Also don't know to cook anyhow manage to cook for survive, if someone can stay with me so I could get company as well as able to learn cooking.

Hello ManzoorAhmed.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you for this introduction.

Hope you'll broaden your friendship ties here.

Thanks.

Karen :)

Hello Karen,

How did u do ?

Give your introduction and am ready to be your friend at Bahrain.

Regards,
Manzoor Ahmed

Hi Manzoor

Karen is an expat-blog team member, not based in Bahrain :)

Welcome to the forum and to Bahrain. Do join us in the forum regularly, and you will be able to get some good contacts and acquaintances fairly quickly.

Also if you let us know your hobbbies and preferences, perhaps, we will be able to guide you to clubs, societies, etc that suit your interest.

Best wishes.

:D emotional and logical brain ;)

ManzoorAhmed wrote:

Hello Karen,

How did u do ?

Give your introduction and am ready to be your friend at Bahrain.

Regards,
Manzoor Ahmed

Khush-Singh wrote:

:D emotional and logical brain ;)

:thanks:

Something amazing in this group chat,I wish I was among too.