Expat meet up in Bahrain ?

Hi All,

I recently moved back into Bahrain and looking to make friends. (Hang out, exercise, run, walk, or even coffee).

Are there any expat meet up around here? Also Im searching for a church - Orthodox or New Gospel. Need some guidance.

Do reach me.
TC all

Hi Cris4ang,

Due to a very very large body, I don't run much (I always tell my team that I can't run fast but I can hit very hard :p), I don't exercise much except with my WII but coffee can do !
As far as the church is concerned, I only know the catholic one downtown Manama but I have some Ethiopian Christian Orthodox, I'll ask them.

I'll send you my details in PM so you can contact me.

Regards

Olivier

I would like to meetup with som fellow expats for coffee or Shisha.

hi

Any guys interested in shisha/ coffee  ?

contact me hygic at hotmail com

blackberry pin 2303D497

hi

coffee sounds good to me. Do let me know your convenience.

cheers

somethingnew wrote:

I would like to meetup with som fellow expats for coffee or Shisha.

hey guys.. sounds like fun... let me know when u guys wud be meetin up...

Lets fix the time and place...

How about Friday the 25th of Feb at 7 pm. Place don vitto in adliya

cool i guess.. but how far is it from Gudaibiya..
i need to walk coz i don ve a transport currently... :(

Its pretty close by.. its about 2 blocks from the palace roundabout. (near veranda)

kooper wrote:

cool i guess.. but how far is it from Gudaibiya..
i need to walk coz i don ve a transport currently... :(

Jus wanted to make sure if it's safe going out as the protests are still on...

hey Crisang..

are we game for the coming friday?

hi all
I am new to bahrain and currently staying in manama. Want to make new friends.

Hi mahehere,

a presentation would be appreciated ;)

Well my name is mahesh and i am from india. Its been just about a week since i hv come here so i want to knw abt the country and expats better hence joined this community.

Welcome on Expat.com mahesh :)

Hi Dear...Anu po ung situation ngaun sa Bahrain..Medyo wala ako update...

Hey guys once again..
Anyone interested in meeting up?

i think we should do this and make it happen? is situation still bad with the riots and stuff? what abt we schedule a date for the first weekend in april?

hello, i would like to meet some people to hang out with. Weekends are the best time for me. If anyone interested please let me know. I've been here 9 months and would like to make some new friends away from work.

cool with me...
weekends are the best time..

pls confirm the date and time and post it so that v all can meet.

Once a date & a location is confirmed, I will stick this discussion to the top of the forum ;)

am not too sure about the hanging out places in Bahrain..
wud be glad if someone could suggest a place preferably walking distance from Gudaibiya or Exhibition Rd.

kooper wrote:

am not too sure about the hanging out places in Bahrain..
wud be glad if someone could suggest a place preferably walking distance from Gudaibiya or Exhibition Rd.

Hi,

Places in walkable distance from Gudaibya would be "the Veranda", "don vitto", "friends cafe", "ban sang thai"...

What dates are we looking at ?

can anybody arrange a meet up anywhere near gosi complex.

are there any good hang outs near Gosi ?? People ? Anyone?

any plans for a meeting???

There is a pool club right opposite gosi complex in the same block of buildings with Zain and all. The entrance is on the rear end of the building, a flight of stairs that leads up to it, over a small shop ( cold store).

If you guys are interested we can organize weekly pool day meetups around 5 pm once every one is done with work , say on a Monday. Let me know.

Nasif