To meet the Latinos

Hi wondering how to meet Latinos in Bahrain and to talk about experience in Bahrain an what to expect living here.
I come from USA.

I guess not alot of Latinos around in Bahrain .

What do you wanna know ?

We can help you out here .

There is but hard to find if there only speaking English and not socializing.

Are you in Bahrain ?
Did you try meeting any latinos yet ?

Hola Señorita ,

Commonly you'll find american Hispanic , best place to start with Starbucks at Al-shabab street one block away from the navy base , otherwise i would recommend you find groups at www.meetup.com , and search for spanish meetup groups in bahrain
I fully Understand how would be nice find Latinos , but it is very rare to find , so middle eastern they are close to the culture with my experience dealing and living with Latinos in San Diego for the last 10 years ..

¡Bienvenido a Bahrain !

Yes I see is very hard but for my research on fb there's a lot going to Big Texas BQQ restaurant they have different things going there . And yes I have visited the Starbucks and I see there on there phone or laptop scare to socialize since Latina can pass ass and Arab women. I'll check into the site you have sent me and thanks for the information have a nice day..

Amaris30 wrote:

I'll check into the site you have sent me and thanks for the information have a nice day..

All Best Luck Amaris on your search ,and if you need anything hit me up and will be glad to answer you ,  my fourth month just passed over here and it's unlike USA here is hard to be socialize and get friends that easy .

Amaris30 wrote:

Hi wondering how to meet Latinos in Bahrain and to talk about experience in Bahrain an what to expect living here.
I come from USA.

There is one Portuguese bakery/cafe in Lagoon/Amwaj. Whenever I' bought Portuguese bread or something from this bakery/cafe, I always met some Latino's with/without kids there. You may visit this cafe, Owner's of this bakery/cafe may help you to meet other Latin people.

Hi, I just moved to Bahrain and would love to meet people from Latin America and practice spanish. I am not a Latino but I spent sometimes traveling in latin America. Espero que puedo hablar en espanol can alguien aqui!