If you are new to Canada

If you are an educated professional it is very unlikely that you can find the same career in Canada unless you get the Canadian qualifications. Many people try to find survival jobs soon after arrival in Canada.My advice is to enter a community college and complete basic high school diploma if you have not evaluated your previous qualifications from World Education Service or any other evaluating agency.  All colleges have free high school diploma compatible programs. Unless you ask for free programs, they will not tell you. Every city has adult colleges where you can complete basic requirement for few dollars. Professionals who have degrees should get their certificates evaluated even before arrival to Canada.
If you follow these two basic guidelines you will find a suitable educational program or a job which fits to you soon. Do  not think of coming to Canada to do labour type jobs. Be prepared to learn again  and find a good career. Canada is one of the very best countries to live happily and peacefully.  Good luck !!!

Hello sreetel.

Thank you for your contribution.

Regards

Karen :)

i would like to apply ib canada.what is available job there.i want to apply as a caregiver.thank you.