Language Meeting

-we need something special we will meet in cairo with all expats from over the world we will start the big language exchange we will meet after 15 days to know each-other and make a groups include every language speakers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Date:15/7/2013
Time:6:00 pm
Place victoria square near the cairo american college .
-------------------------------------------------------------------
feel free to call me im online everytime
fb.com/eng20amr11
**French people We need Y'all
ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...ĴŌĺή ûş...

wonderful thank you for useful idea

im agree and im my number is +20100363716

Hello Michael Jackson.

Could you please post your advert in the Activities in Cairo section?

Thanks

Karen :)

hi
i would like to ask if this meeting for only french and expats or also for egyptian,,as i am interesting to language exchange

everybody is welcome but me specially wanna learn french

Please, let us know if any Chinese participating in this meeting. I REALLY need them

am interested in meeting new expats for imporving my english.. and make new friends only with expats ...
so please let me know when is the time and  if possible send me ur mobile plz:

011 487 97 597.]
thnks
Dina.
P.S: 
please any one here who is interested in having new friends am here please give me a acall ..thanks.  :-)

Hi sweety1111,

You can also create a new topic on the Cairo Forum for a better interaction.

I'm sure you are not a big fan of anonymous creepy phone call. So please for safety reasons I recommend you to avoid posting your personal details such as your phone number on the forum :)

I hope you will get in touch with friendly members soon ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

this is wounderfull idea,, i want to practice french language is this available?