Nice area for residence

Hi there!

Actually, im now staying in BKK for a while.
But thinking to move to some better area.

I have two kids and I want to rent or buy a house
and move to some place out of city.

My office is at Silom. But I need some place which is more peaceful (1 hr driving to city is perfect)
and most of neighbors are also expat and if they are big families like me it will be great.
I want my kids to hang out with nice friends.

So I need you guys help.
Do you have idea which area i should move to?

Thanks so much,
Bella W.

Hello Bella W..

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi there

Just saw your post - I am a Thai National and my wife is Scottish and we live in Australia and have done for 25 years.  We have a home in Punnawithi Bangkok that we wish to rent or potentially sell.  The property is a Townhouse in a quieter area of Bangkok on a street with 4 x American expats in a 50 metre radius.  The area is becoming more popular with foreigners because it is more affordable but still only 15 mins by skytrain from the City Centre.  I just visited Bangkok in May this year to renovate the house (new kitchen, furnishings, freshly painted etc).  The house is a short walk to great street food, Pryarom Sports Club which also has supermarket shopping, Starbucks, Boots Chemist etc. and the house is also in close proximity to more than one International School.  We are really looking for a nice, reliable and honest tenant rather than being too concerned about charging too much rent.  If you are interested let us know and we can arrange for our neighbour to show the house to you any evening. You can reach me at [email protected] or my wife at [email protected].  Best wishes, Ben

Hello pkanchanapume.

I would suggest you to post your advert in the Houses for rent in Bangkok section. It might help you.

Thanks.

Karen :)

Hi,

Pattanakarn Road has a few very nice new moobaans with many expats. My parents have lived there for a few years.

There are shopping malls, restaurants, fast food, and gricery stores like MaxValue just near by.

The only problem there is the traffic...but in Bangkok traffic has become even worse in almost all districts.

Good luck!

[moderated: no free ad on the forum please. Use the housing section and also avoid copy/paste on the forum. Thanks.]

I am a Pilot flying for a reputed airlines at Bangkok, I have to stay  at Bangkok in between the flights.  I am looking for an independent accommodation  at  Suburbs where there should be at least a shopping center and someone to take care of it. Preferable areas are Srikarin Road, Minburee or near the International Airport new or Don Meuong.

Please let me know if there is any. [email protected]

I take it your airline accommodates you in a Bangkok hotel between flights??
If so why not approach the hotel and see if they will give you a good price on a room.

Are you looking for a long term rental??

If so get a map of Bangkok, pick an area you would like to stay in then do a Google search for accommodation in that area.

Hi,

just have a look on the link bellow.

We live there for two years now and really we love it.

grandfourwings.com/

Cheers,
Reza