Need advice for company welfare for employee

Anyone please advice me about company welfare in Hanoi, Vietnam....What's basically for the welfare in the company there? Thx in advance for all recommendations :)

Vietnam has very little and social benefits for employees, especially none-registered businesses such as the goose-egg sellers on the pavements and similar. No rights, no holidays, no insurances, taxes ... no minimum wages.

State owned companies seem to offer quite a lot of those benefits (holidays, sick pay, insurances ..), however quite low salaries.

Registered VN companies are quite common; you might just get as much, as the law demands and possible even less.

Foreign companies are required to virtually all those benefits, higher wages and even better facilities. However, breaches on taxes, insurances .... are not uncommon (often something in the newspapers, especially tax/insurance related).

So, you can possible anything in between, depending on what and where you might work.

Before accepting a job, I would for sure do a lot of research towards the employer, as even contracts often can not be enforced.

If u are looking for the job in Vietnam with better welfare and benefits, I would recommend you to go for MNC and dont go for the local one.

Hello,

Social Insurance 20% paid by company and 9.5% deducted from salary of employee goes to cover:

1.Maternity and sickness hopital bills.

2. Unemployment benefit -3/9 months depends on service.

3. After quitting work / retiring - worker is entitled to 1.5 times the salary into number of years. Gratuity payment.

I am not sure whether govt. companies pay this but we make this allocation monthly and i listed some of the benefits.

Ashard