Climbing The Summit Achieving Your Goal

Hi,

Stewart is my name and Im new to the Expat.com scene. Ive been in country nearly 3 years now and Im loving every minute of the Scandinavian lifestyle and experience.

I was fortunate enough to get a job almost immediately and with support from nearest and dearest I have gained a handle on the language.

My ambition is to reach the heights or level I left behind which is my summit. At times it seems almost impossible but I am determined to reach my goal.

I have had many a false summit on my journey but I have never been undettered. I stand by my family motto Audentes Fortuna Juvat - Fortune Favours The Brave.

Whats your goal, whats your summit and how do you get there?

Stewart

welcome aboard Stewart,

Wish you lots of good luck to achieve all your goals.

Cheers,
MO.

My goal is my purpose. The summit I seek is beyond the one I am currently working on.

How to get there?

Simple.

See and feel the end result clearly in your mind. Do this a few times a day.

Give thanks for what you have and have gratitude for all the simple gifts life provides.

Figure out the first few steps that you can do right now to start creating your goal.

As you follow the basic first steps the information and next steps you need to take will be revealed.

When the next step is revealed follow it with action. In the beginning you will not know all the answers to how things will work out. You do not have to know. Concentrate on what is in front of you now.

What we focus on expands. That is why you need to constantly focus on gratitude for the good we have now and act with the steps you can take right now.

Now when my advice here makes you a Billionaire, you owe me a cup of coffee...and it better be good coffee. ;)

CelticSwede wrote:

Hi,

Whats your goal, whats your summit and how do you get there?

Stewart

Thanks ericwt for your advice..........

My family motto is bibo ergo sum.

Meet other expats and join the events

OR