Work in good companies & get work permit visa

Hi there,

I am planning to visit Kuala Lumpur on visitor visa, I am Arts graduate and having 15 years of experience, are there any chances to work in good companies & get work permit visa?

If yes, then kindly guide me about the same. How much money I can earn by working, also plz let me know how to change my Visitor Visa to Work Visa and how much fees to pay?

Is there any Visitor visa for One Year validity?
Kindly give me suggestion...

Hello joshikashyap.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Kuala Lumpur forum for more interaction.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi dear,

Kindly guide me for the same.

Hi what do you say to an art graduate?

"I will have fries with that!"

An old joke but apt for malaysia. You give no clue to what experience you have and art degree is useless in Asia (as art stream is for those who can't do science or business and considered very inferior). Even if you a designer pay is very low and difficult to get work permits (not impossible but 5k a month jobs with small companies). As competition is fierce and local companies prefer Chinese Malaysian designers due to language and design style issues that is hard to get into. to do so you need to be good. Or young white and pretty (seen it happen!)

But with no information what can anyone say to help you?

Hi,
    You can contact Mr MOHIT now he is in Delhi and he will come back in Kuala Lumpur on last of this month. He  is a good arranger for Visa/ Work permit ? and job  . i think  it will be help for you.