Help=ajutor

Romanian-American, I want to start medicine in Bucharest in the autumn of 2010. Looking for information from those who came from the States to study medicine in Romania. May I say look for contacts with current and former students to ask referitore information on training, etc..
I'm in California and hatarirea to come and study in Romania is taken. Until the summer I want to have contact with someone I better clarify. Thank you and waiting for response

If you are an American studying in a medical school in Romania please, leave me an email address where I could contact you for some info and suggestions.  Thanks a lot!

chiar nu ma poate ajuta cu o indrumare nimeni?
no one available for some directions?

romanian-american here just moved to bucharest, unfortunatlley i cant help you with the medical school questions, but if you need any other advise feel free to ask. alex

Thanks Alex.  I've sent you a PM also.  Since Bucharest is quite unknown for me, I also need to rent an appartment just as you did.  I hope the rents will come down in price faster.  How is life for expats in Bucharest?  My expat life in US sucks and that's why I've chosen to come to Bucharest and start school there.  I bought the airplane tickets already and I'll arrive in April.  Cheers!

Why Bucharest and Iasi?
As you decide to accept the fair Iashilor sweet, put you in touch with one of my students is the U.S. medical student, one of the elite, and I shall explain to him altogether!
Plus iesiana medical school is of value and cost of living in the U.S. is more acceptable!
Andrew, my student is in Neurosurgery in June, and from want, I can give IDul or talk directly with him! Waiting ...

valibilic, thank you. id wait for the pm

Servus,
       I am studying medicine in Cluj
     what questions do you have? I have information on Julius Hatieganu university if I know!

[email protected] write email

luck ... ciao ...

Hi,

I am a foreign student in Romania, but not at Medicine.
If you need help with your relocation, apartment searching, residency, etc, I can recommend you Expat Center of Romania(expatcenter.ro).
Given the bureaucracy in Romania I would recommend you to get their help. Hence you avoid headaches, waste of money, and will save a lot of time. They are very experienced and trustworthy.

Romania is a very beautiful country but sometimes tricky :)

Cheers!