Jobs

Hi i'm from singapore and am really keen to look for a job in korea. Any idea what are the various sources?

Hi ivanchia,

Can you please tell us more about you? What kind of jobs you are looking for?

Thanks.

Hi,

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I am also looking for a part time job while I continue to study the korean language and would appreciate any advice I can find! I am currently on a student visa and have been here for 6 months, studying korean at a university here. I am eligible for a part time work visa and can apply once I have found a job. I am okay with any jobs, including teaching English or Chinese, and I have taught Chinese before in China. I graduated from an Australian university in Mass Communications. I have worked in a business development role before and have experience with marketing and finance as well. My korean is at an intermediate level, am going on to level three this term. Please let me know if you have any suggestions on how I can find a job! Thank you!

Yo Ivanchia, there are several different types of jobs available here in Korea, it depends on your qualifications and skills.
It is better if you describe more about yourself, we expats here in Korea might able to help you.
Good luck!