Scholar system in Bruxelles (francophone)

Hi Everybody,

I became mother. My daughter is 3 months old. Does anyone have any positive edxperience in finding school (creche, ecole maternelle) in Schuman area? I am a bit desperated, don't know when I will have to register her for maternelle school... Creche is another topic...it's too late for the public one... Maybe someone is in a smiliar situation? I would like to share and exchange experience. Thank you in advance for any advise and help.

I must have published this map over 100 times by now. All French maternelles in Brussels region are on here. Schuman is not the best place to look for schools, not that many decent ones and too many parents chasing too few spots. You MUST ENROL ON TIME. Watch enrolment timetables. Contact all schools you are interested in. Every school does their enrolments differently.
Born February 2013 means your child can start school September 2015, enrolments will start from September 2014, some schools in September, some schools in the following months, spend the next 16 months looking at schools and familiarising yourself with the enrolments procedures of each school and the differences between each school.
https://batchgeo.com/map/1f1bf2b3b6e4ad … a57d56a826

Thank you very much for your reply.

They should be perhaps a sticky post about the belgium school systems etc