English speaking nanny/sitter in Brussels?

Hi,
Where could I find an English speaking sitter/ nanny/ mother's help/ child minder.... in Brussels?
What websites should I go on to post and ad or to find the ladies that are looking for work?
Thanks!

As a childminder myself I advertise myself on Justlanded also try some au pair forums on facebook. Although go through the classifieds on here they are some

thanks so much ! just posted there. any other good ideas, let me know.

I mean actually search through them and contract nannies and babysitters i dont noormaly look for work normal perants look at my profile and message me

http://www.xpats.com/small-ad-categories/childcare

hi can i apply for your family nanny..I am a Filipino, a teachet, a mother willing to help you take care of your family member.

If your interested then i'll give you my CV / resume.

Thanks,
Rosana

Hello,
My name is Amy Rosenblum. I am 30 year old marketing professional who just relocated to Brussels from the U.S. due to my husband's job transfer.  Since I am currently not working for the duration of our stay, I am looking to fill my time babysitting.

I've spent over 15 years babysitting since the age of 16. My experience ranges with boys and girls from 2 months to 12 years old. I am happy to send my CV and list of contacts for your reference.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,

Amy
be.linkedin.com/pub/amy-rich-rosenblum/5/4a9/586/

:)