Confused with expat men

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

No.  This died out a long time ago.

Hindsight is wonderful.
With hindsight, Sir Thomas More could have said, "Oh, bugger it, divorce the cow and let's have a party"; thus saving his life.

Equally Hailey could have retyped her post (Quoted above).
However, unlike poor Sir Tom, Hailey has an edit button.

As for the reason people still post on this, they've seen my post about women wanting me and are trying to get me to see why so many ladies are so satisfied after experiencing me.

I can't blame them, but there are so many ladies and only one me so many will never get the opportunity.

[moderated]

Hi thamia,

how are you? how's your stay here in Kuwait.

I'm Mark and I'm a Filipino. I'd like to add some notes that all of us here are the same. If someone has ask you about that kind of thing which is much offending for you, then, refuse to talk more about it. We, men, also respect.

I hope you find a real friend who's willing to go with you, who has the same interest with you. Who is really free and honest. Of course, making friends with guys are not bad but also it should be in the right place and at the right time.

Thanks,

Mark

mas fred wrote:

As for the reason people still post on this, they've seen my post about women wanting me and are trying to get me to see why so many ladies are so satisfied after experiencing me.

That must be it.

Find activities and meet other expats

OR