American beef/steaks broker expanding business to thailand/Help !

Hello,

My name is Clayton and i am seeking market research opinoins on weather or not i should start an american steak distribution company in the pattaya and surrounding area/Bangkok.
I have been in the meat business for 15 yrs in the usa and done very well, i sell USDA choice grade steaks vacume packed, frozen and delivered to the customers door (free home delivery)at a wholesale discounted price, compared to a us grocery store is much cheaper.
From the research i have seen so far (on the net)expats are beef eaters and are complaining of the quality and the shortage of steaks they can consume at home. (not restaurant)
I sell the steaks by the case and they retail in the united states for 300 us dollars per case, based on 6.00 dollars per steak at the market, but i sell the cases at wholesale for 169.00 dollars a case which comes out to 3 dollars per steak.
Thats a 50% savings over the market price and it is all gauranteed not to go bad for 1 year in there freezer.
I dont know if thais could afford that kind of money, but to an expat especially with a family of 3-6 people the savings is substantial on there grocery bill.
I would only be marketing (knocking door to door)in expat communities/subdivisions/high rise condo's etc !
Do you think there is a large enough expat community to support this type of business, because it does very well here in the us.
Any help or comments would be greatly appreciated !
Is there anyone currently doing this ?
Thank you,

Clayton
[email protected]

I live in Northern thailand and am looking for rib eye, NY steaks and loin strips. could you provide me with a price If frozen I can pick up in Bangkok, or have bussed north.
[email protected]