Looking for a job in Thailand ( I HAVE A WORK PERMIT)

Hello,

I know it will be hard to find a job here but I give it a try.

I'm looking for a job in Thailand, preferably in the north but it can be In any city (I also lived in small local cities before and I like it). I'm currently living in Chiang Mai.

Note: I ALREADY HAVE A WORK PERMIT witch makes easy for any company to hire me by transfering the current WP to a new one.

About me: I speak French and fluent English. I also have fair thai language skills (Speaking and reading) and can pay for intensive Thai courses if you need me to be fluent in Thai for the new job. (Being Fluent in thai is my goal so it will be pleased to)

I've been living in many cities in thailand for years and I have great knowledge of the country (And of Asia in general)

I have worked for the last 6 years for my own e-commerce business in B2B where I was used to do the marketing, SEO, answer to customer needs and contact the suppliers.

Before that, I was a manager in a company in europe for 2 years where I was hiring, teaching and managing a small team of 7/8 employees.

I'm looking for a job in tourism, customer representative or e-commerce but also open to any offer. I guess a job where my french language can be usefull.

Oh, and I'm very into Cryptocurrencies if there is a crypto based company looking for someone like me, that would be awesome.

I earn passive income so I dont mind if the salary is not that big as long as it seems fair.

I'm only looking for a "legal" job with Work permit.

PM me for my resume and more information about my background.
You do not have a work permit.  To have a permit you need to have the job secured first and the permit relates only to that job . It is not flexible.
@Yechan83

I have a job for you okay

Hello,

I know it will be hard to find a job here but I give it a try.

I'm looking for a job in Thailand, preferably in the north but it can be In any city (I also lived in small local cities before and I like it). I'm currently living in Chiang Mai.

Note: I ALREADY HAVE A WORK PERMIT witch makes easy for any company to hire me by transfering the current WP to a new one.

About me: I speak French and fluent English. I also have fair thai language skills (Speaking and reading) and can pay for intensive Thai courses if you need me to be fluent in Thai for the new job. (Being Fluent in thai is my goal so it will be pleased to)

I've been living in many cities in thailand for years and I have great knowledge of the country (And of Asia in general)

I have worked for the last 6 years for my own e-commerce business in B2B where I was used to do the marketing, SEO, answer to customer needs and contact the suppliers.

Before that, I was a manager in a company in europe for 2 years where I was hiring, teaching and managing a small team of 7/8 employees.

I'm looking for a job in tourism, customer representative or e-commerce but also open to any offer. I guess a job where my french language can be usefull.

Oh, and I'm very into Cryptocurrencies if there is a crypto based company looking for someone like me, that would be awesome.

I earn passive income so I dont mind if the salary is not that big as long as it seems fair.

I'm only looking for a "legal" job with Work permit.

PM me for my resume and more information about my background.
- @Yechan83

You're saying you have a work permit. That's only true if you currently have a job. If you don't have a job, your wp isn't valid. And a wp doesn't cover every category of job,just similar.
To Leeds forever

I have a job that I want to leave soon.

I dont only have a WP but also a Business visa. Someone told me it makes it easier for company to hire me (Idk if it's due to my business visa or my WP tho).
Your business visa is connected to your wp. They go hand in hand. No wp without a business visa, which isn't exactly a visa, it's a "permission of stay" based on business/work.If you leave your current employment without having a new job within the same job-category (it doesn't have to be exactly same job), your wp is void = cancelled. It seems to me you don't know how it works.