Hi & Please can someone help find Filipino maid?

Not sure if can put email here (Please edit if required). I need Filipino maid for our condo in Bangkok. Monthly salary (and WP etc) offered. Email me : [link moderated]

Which area do  you stay? And how much budget per month to pay?

Hi n546

Philippines easier then Thailand!!! If you need a maid just stop by the nearest mall to your residence and stop any older Filipina and put on your best smile! Say please Po, could you tell me how i might find a maid? All there is to it! She will either know someone or tell you where to inquire, but most likely she will have a daughter or niece who would love the job! Don't hesitate to ask!! Filipinos are very helpful and friendly people! Join this great lifestyle!

Why import a maid when there is mass unemployment in the kingdom now . ?   
Its a buyers market.

Maybe this is a stupid question because I'm missing something. Why does it have to be a Filipina maid? Why not hire a maid period, regardless of nationality? She is only going to be cleaning, right?

JayEsCee wrote:

Maybe this is a stupid question because I'm missing something. Why does it have to be a Filipina maid? Why not hire a maid period, regardless of nationality? She is only going to be cleaning, right?

The OP is from there so it might well be a language thing

Fred wrote:

The OP is from there so it might well be a language thing

Perhaps, but he is writing this in English, not in Tagalog or Filipino. His English seems pretty good, so why couldn't they converse in English? Also, he didn't ask for a Filipino speaking maid, just a Filipina maid. Something didn't seem right to me.  Another side note, this is a new member and a first time poster with no profile picture or profile info. Maybe, I'm overly skeptical.

My thoughts exactly! Also just became a member same day!! ???

Also indicates From Philippines going to Thailand! BTW I'm in Philippines and that is where i got this post!!  ??

Hi everyone and hi n546,

Kindly not that the forum is not the right place to post job offers.

I invite you to post a free ad directly in the jobs in Thailand : Housemaid job vacancies in Thailand section. It is the most appropriate section for you.

Your advert will be validated within 24 to 48 hours.

Thanks and Regards,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

[ Topic closed - wrong section ]

Closed