Calling on fellow expats for help with my online psychology experiment

Hi,

I am a British expat doing some psychology research over here at the University of Lodz, Poland where I am a Visiting Professor. You can probably understand the pressure I'm under as I have been made responsible for getting British participants, who are or have been expats. We need about 50 participants and this is not easy as there are not too many expat Brits in Poland – so I am calling on fellow expats anywhere in the world to help out. It would be a massive help and favour if you could help me. I'm afraid that we would not be able to pay you to do it as it is very difficult to get funding to do research in Poland. However, in return for your help I will let you know how to watch live UK TV (eg, BBC and ITV) and live sports events on UK radio for free. It is very simple to do all this on your computer.

The experiment is quite easy and takes about an hour more or less and you can do it on any computer/laptop. It's an online task in which you need to put emotions into groups. Please send me an email if you can do this experiment by around 5th May, 2013 and I will send you a link to the experiment and further details:

[email protected]

Please note that you need to be a native speaker of British English (i.e., not American, Australian English etc.) to take part in this experiment.

Best wishes,

Paul

Hello Paul.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hope members will be able to participate to your experiment.

Maybe you could post an advert in the Looking for section in the Poland classifieds. It might help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

How to watch TV on a radio?

lukereg wrote:

How to watch TV on a radio?

The radio is easy enough.
Tune in radio, surfmusic or radiofeeds will do that for free.

http://tunein.com/radio/BBC-Radio-4-935-s25419/

As for TV, apart from proxy servers, not sure.

Me talk Merican so me know elligible.

Meet other expats and join the events

OR