Looking for russian teacher in kuwait

Hi all,

I want to learn the Russian language, I am a beginner in this language, I would like to get a teacher versed to the Russian language .

if you so, or know anyone, please contact me

thnx.

Hi,
My name is Ilona, I am Russian. I used to teach Russian language for kids and adults in Los Angeles and now in Tokyo, Japan.
I can teach any levels, grammar, daily conversation, business etc
I can teach via Skype.
If you are interesting, please, feel free to contact me.
Best
ILona

Hello TravelMan1671.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Classes section (Language classes) in the Kuwait classifieds could help. You should post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

hello every body
am new in Expat.com and I need also Russian teacher so plz contact me on xxx

Hello Mina Basily and welcome to Expat.com

So as to increase your chances to find a Russian teacher, I invite you to drop in an advert in our section Language Classes in Kuwait

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Do you still teach Russian?

Hello Guys, I know an Russian academic teacher here in Kuwait got masters in teaching English and tutoring both languages  RU & EN.
PM me for details

Hi everyone! I'm from Russia (Moscow). Currently I'm living in Kuwait with my daughter and husband. I would like to teach Russian. I am a certified teacher, having graduated in teaching Russian at a university in Moscow. I have extensive experience teaching Russian to Russians who wanted to improve their language. I am quite new as a teacher for foreigners, but I am very enthusiastic about it. If you interested in learning Russian language (or know someone who is), contact me.

I am interested in learning Russian language
Please let me know how can I proceed
My contact number is ***
Thank you

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Mrs.

Can I have more information about the cost per hour or sessionand if there materials you are using so how many levels do I need if I am 0 with Russian.

Thanks

Mohammed

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Yeah... I agree with Aurelie, if you could subscribe your post in Classified, you may get the genuine responses from the users... cheers...

@GuestPoster4203

Hi I m interested to learn Russian plz call me

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello pdevra3,

Please note that this is an old thread + Guestposter is no longer on the website.

Try posting an advert in the Language classes in Kuwait section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed