Riad Kareem

Hi guys,

just thought I would let you know about a great riad that I stayed in the other week. If your looking for an authentic Moroccan experience in a real traditional house in the medina then I highly recommend this. Its in Jemma al fna in the small streets. Great location where you walk past traditional bread bakeries, art and craft and some tourist buildings (I dont remember as I was with a bunch of people and we were talking to the guide alot!!).

I went with some friends for dinner but they had guests staying so I got to have a look at the rooms which are all on suite - they are amazing. I am no good with descriptions but if anyone is interested I took some photos! Oh and the dinner was really cool - not tagine this time because they were having a mexican night as one of the owners is a Mexican!!! Plus they speak mexican, spanish, english, arabic, french and dutch!!!!

So cool I am going back next week for their mexican night again!!! tequila, margaritas and the most amazing tacos plus dancing and music!!! arriba arriba

thanks for reading

Nice advertizing ;)