Seeking for a friend

Hi!  let's  be friend :-) 

To live not only for myself but for the people you have in your life and peoples you gonna meet along the way....♥ so when you said live How you care for yourself it the same thing How you must be care with others ...be sensitive always!!!

Hello honestychoco.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Maybe you could tell us more about yourself.
Where are you from? What are your hobbies?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi. There are lots of great people here and we are glad you are too. We would love to hear more about you and what you like to do. looking forward to being friends.

Not sure if I am one of those great people SUP was talking about but I will help you as much as I can. Please email: [email protected].

hello!!I am also looking for a friend!
nice to meet you

hello everyone!
Iam Ha,I come from vietnam
Nice to meet you!

Hello! I would like to make some friends too! Nice to meet everybody!

Hello globallangc -> Maybe you could introduce yourself instead of giving your phone number! :/

Thank you,
Aurélie

hey you guys its a pleasure for the most part everyone here is great...nice to meet u...im Francisco..

u most welcome

Hello.

To note that Expat.com is NOT a dating website and that some off topic posts have been moved.

@globallang -> Please lower your caps lock when writing so as to ease the reading!

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi everyone, I'm Vikram from Malaysia and I'm new to Lyon. Hope to meet everyone.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

My name is Portia from Ghana West Africa looking for friends and host in the USA any help?

Hi I would love to go to florida.I have been thinking of mb working as a carer with old person but how do i go about it Im Irish.

Hello guys,

You are in the "New members, tell us who you are" forum. If you want to move in a country, I request you to post your questions in the forum of the country.

Thank you.

ok dear friend

i am amir live and study in bbk

nice to meet you

Hello moi aussi j'aimerais me faire de nouveaux amis

Hello vivine972 -> Could you please post in english on this English Speaking forum? An introduction would be great as well. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Meet other expats and join the events

OR